BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Amanda K.
Riverside
I would definitely recommend this product. It's easy to blend and comes in all different shades. It's always available at Sephora, just ask an associate to color match you so you can find the right shade. I love how it's a medium coverage that can be built into full coverage especially if I'm having a bad skin day. Sometimes it still leaves dark spots visible, but nothing that a concealer can't hide. It's comparable to the Too Faced Born This Way foundation; however, I think the Too Faced one has to be layered more to get the same coverage. Overall, it's a good investment for a foundation.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
A bit pricey but worth it !!! Fantastic shade and tone range. The most comfortable and lightweight feel on your face, easy to apply (whether fingers, brush, or sponge), easily workable. I love using a damp sponge. It doesn't cake or crease, nor irritate my skin. Set lightly with a finishing powder and spray...and you can easily get 6 hours of a fresh face. Also, keep on hand a good brand of blotting papers like boscia or tatcha (for any product or even bare faced). Would definitely recommend this. I've repurchased several times. I'm soooo excited to try the new stick formula !!!! Have heard great things...just be sure to match the color.
Andrea R.
San Fernando, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
It was okay it’s not really full coverage in my opinion. It seemed like it was too sheer for my liking, and it was lightweight on the face. Cons is it didn’t cover what I wanted to cover, and I wouldn’t buy it again.
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I have this foundation and I love it. I got it as a sample size in my ipsy and have used it since.Its a very good foundation and has great coverage.The only con I have is that's it's not big on coverage. But I would recommend it.
Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Purchased from sephora and absolutely love it. I don't use it often but when I do it covers everything up. It's not too think, and perfect for any type of skin. I would totally recommend to others and purchase more.
Marilyn U.
Chicago
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The product has a nice finish does not have an oily finish like some foundations have. The matte finish gives it a natural look. It does cover great areas but the product doesn't last long. I will buy this again
Natalie C.
Menifee, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I received a sample size of this product and absolutely love it. It has a medium coverage and a soft Matte finished. I applied it with a wet blender sponge for a soft finish. I have oily skin and it worked well for my skin. Definitely would buy it.
Brynne F.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used this for my wedding. It was a good match for my skin tone and did a nice job covering up any skin tone inconsistencies. The finish was relatively smooth and it photographed well. I recommend this product, especially for occasions with photography.
Sigma U.
Ozone Park, NY
Bought this due to all the awards it has won and all the praises it gets from beauty bloggers/artists. Everyone has different skins and my skin is combination with dark spots. If you are someone like me who likes full coverage this product isn't for you. Yes it is full coverage for many but not if you want it to last for only 2 hours after you've applied it. The staying power of this foundation is horrible it literally slips off your face and all your imperfections start popping up after like 2 hours. It does apply beautifully on the skin and looks natural but it is not long wearing and it is nothing more than medium coverage.
Tori L.
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I like this mixed with the too faced born this way just because i like the consistency better and i feel like it covers my redness better. I don't like this too much by itself because it can apply spotty with a brush and if you want to build it up it can look a little funny. I prefer to apply it with a beauty blender just because i feel like it gives me better coverage and a more even application. It's honestly not a bad foundation at all when you work with it a little. The shade range is AMAZING and literally everyone can find their perfect shade! Check it out for sure
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.