BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Barbie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought that it was not going to look good in the sunlight but it actually blended in very well with my skin. It was very lightweight and did not rub off easily.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FOUNDATION ! Let me just start by saying i have a very dark complexion and different dark spots randomly on my face. So i have always found myself (when purchasing cheaper drug store products) having to mix different foundations and concealers to get close to my complexion which essentially led to me being the "cake face " chick lol but wow when i went to sephora had them test me and my match in foundation this was the PERFECT match. Its more pricey yes ( $45) but well worth it very lightweight blends well and doesn't give us oily skin girls that oily finish its very matte. My #1 go to for foundation i don't mind spending more rather than wasting money on multiple foundations that are heavy and unhealty for my skin ☺
Alex D.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I loved his medium coverage foundation. I felt it was easy to blend in and the color was good. I also really liked the dewy finish. But I felt that it could have been smoother on my face. I'm still currently using it!
Allison L.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
i like the coverage this foundation gives and the feel. i just don’t like that it breaks me out other than that i recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a seamless flawless appearance
Andrea R.
San Fernando, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
It was okay it’s not really full coverage in my opinion. It seemed like it was too sheer for my liking, and it was lightweight on the face. Cons is it didn’t cover what I wanted to cover, and I wouldn’t buy it again.
Ainsley O.
Park Ridge, IL
I have never had a foundation that matches my skin tone so perfectly! The consistency of this foundation is great. It doesn't feel super heavy, wear it feels almost like no makeup. I totally would buy this again!
Sarah P.
Review for: Other more...
Great foundation. Great coverage. I only wish that it didn’t feel so heavy. It’s great for oily skin. It lasts pretty long but you need to make sure you set it especially if you’re oily.
Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Purchased from sephora and absolutely love it. I don't use it often but when I do it covers everything up. It's not too think, and perfect for any type of skin. I would totally recommend to others and purchase more.
Brittany P.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Favorite foundation ever! Perfect amount of coverage without feeling heavy. It's not full coverage but it is buildable without looking cakey. Easy to apply & makes my skin look amazing.
Amanda K.
Riverside
I would definitely recommend this product. It's easy to blend and comes in all different shades. It's always available at Sephora, just ask an associate to color match you so you can find the right shade. I love how it's a medium coverage that can be built into full coverage especially if I'm having a bad skin day. Sometimes it still leaves dark spots visible, but nothing that a concealer can't hide. It's comparable to the Too Faced Born This Way foundation; however, I think the Too Faced one has to be layered more to get the same coverage. Overall, it's a good investment for a foundation.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.