BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This used to be my favorite foundation ever. I got an amazing result with this. It covered every single flaw on my face and still left me looking natural. They did change the formula since i first tried it but its still a great quality product. I purchased mine at Sephora. As far as price goes its a little higher end closer to $40-50. But you really do get what you oay for in rhis case. I would definitely buy it again and i do recommend trying it out. If youre unsure go to Sephora find your color and ask for a sample. They will be haopy to send you hoke woth a little sample size amout. You should get at leadt one or two uses out of it to make your decision.
ashley o.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I did enjoy this product and stayed on with primer for a good 5 hours until I started to become oily in my t-zone, and to mention I'm oily in my t zone . But it did do a great job of hiding in perfections .I would wear it in he winter when my skin becomes dry, I found it was dewy and made my skin look beautiful
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Used this foundation for about 3 months and LOVED the coverage and looked AMAZING on camera. My skin is very sensitive and I found it broke out my skin a little bit. But overall felt good on the skin and looked beautiful!
Kenadee C.
Beaver , UT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation! The formula is amazing and goes on beautifully!! It is a little expensive but everyone knows when you walk into seohora you can't find much under $20. I would recommend this foundation to others!
Olga V.
This is an amazing product, the formula is rich and stays on smooth there are no rough patches throughout the day and the finish looks so natural. I would definitely recommend this product as an everyday foundation.
Derrin Y.
Glade Spring, VA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I used this foundation for a few months. I really liked it. I just felt like it wasn't right for my skin type. I'm really oily and need lots of coverage. If say this is a medium yo light coverage.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FOUNDATION ! Let me just start by saying i have a very dark complexion and different dark spots randomly on my face. So i have always found myself (when purchasing cheaper drug store products) having to mix different foundations and concealers to get close to my complexion which essentially led to me being the "cake face " chick lol but wow when i went to sephora had them test me and my match in foundation this was the PERFECT match. Its more pricey yes ( $45) but well worth it very lightweight blends well and doesn't give us oily skin girls that oily finish its very matte. My #1 go to for foundation i don't mind spending more rather than wasting money on multiple foundations that are heavy and unhealty for my skin ☺
Alexyss R.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is not full coverage which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I love my very full coverage. If you don't have a lot to cover however, it is a beautiful finish and it evens everything out wonderfully. I think it is overall a great product.
Savannah W.
This foundation was so weird for me. It almost exaggerates my pores. It was so weird. I was so excited to try it because so many people rant and rave over it, but it just didn't work for me
Maggie C.
Centereach , NY
Unfortunately if you have oily based skin this will be a no go. It is so thick for us oil girls. I wouldn't recommend but the coverage was great. It made me break out a lot so I'm sticking to my stila foundation :)
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.