BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Kristen S.
Roseville, CA
This makeup is a god send for people with oily skin like myself. Medium to full coverage that is perfect. I use a damp BB for application since I found it works better than a kabuki brush. Love it!
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I wore this for my summer wedding. It looked really pretty during the ceremony, started to get a little messy looking after pics in the sun. But just needed a touch up and it was back to perfect!
Jess B.
Concord, NC
Review for: 117 Marble more...
Ehh.. this foundation is ok. I preferred the old formula. This has a medium coverage, natural finish. It lasts all day on the face which is good. For my skin type (oily) i prefer the mat velvet.
Jean T.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is like magic. It's medium coverage but is definitely buildable without looking cakey at all. It truly makes my skin just look like my skin but better. It works well with my dry skin, but it's not super dewey so it would work for oily skin as well. I have repurchased this product time and time again!
Emily S.
miami
This foundation is amazing!!!!! I use this on all my clients it doesn't oxidize and it really looks flawless in pictures! It's jut perfection in bottle! I definitely recommend this! It blends very easily and applies effortlessly
Stephanie O.
Augusta, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My absolute favorite foundation. It's full coverage but not heavy feeling. Any time I take professional pictures this is the foundation I choose. I have oily skin and it stays on flawless. Highly recommend.
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I freaking love this. This is the most blurring and pore perfecting airbrush foundation. The coverage it gives is amazing while keeping a skin like finish. Perfect for any skin type. This is amazing.
Edina A.
Sterling Hts, MI
This was the first high end foundation I used. I used it for a couple years and really liked it. It's a nice foundation and it lasted me a while. I just think there are better options out there for me
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love that makeup forever has so many shades for their foundations. I was able to find the shade that matched my skin perfectly. It blends like a dream and isn't cakey at all. The coverage is medium to full and it is buildable.
Karla F.
West Palm Bch, FL
I was using Tarte rain forest of the sea. I started loooking for other options let's just say I've been through my 4th bottle . It has a dewy finish and it's so light weight and looks so natural
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon