BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Lindsey C.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I've purchased this product time and time again because it is the perfect match for my skin. It has buildable coverage and works well with my combination skin. I love how natural the product looks on my skin as well. Worth every penny!
Jas. J.
I love this foundation. I have oily skin. It it stays on all day with no slipping & sliding. The color range is also great! My foundation matches my skin PERFECTLY ! I highly recommend this product to others
Lauren L.
Hands down my holy grail foundation! When I want fuller coverage for an event I reach for this without hesitation! I've been using it for 5 years! It will always be a constant in my beauty collection!
Dhanvi S.
If you're looking for a great foundation for photos then look no further! This is a medium co weave foundation that somehow blurs your skin in photos. Great color range - surely you will find a color best suited for you. I can get away with wearing this for about 7 hours before I start to notice some shine. I have a normal to combination skin type so it will usually work with a bunch of different products. That's something to take into consideration when looking for a foundation or anything for your skin! Pay attention to other skin type so you can figure out if it's for you.
Kally W.
Aledo, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
What a great foundation! It's very lightweight yet covers up all my pimples and redness. It's such a poreless finish and looks airbrushed ! It is about a Medium coverage foundation. I will buy it again
Elizabeth J.
Tucson, AZ
I really like the effect it has on my face it feels and looks as if I didn't have any makeup on. I would recommend this for a daily routine foundation but not for special occasions. Need more coverage.
Kayley W.
Nashville, TN
I just got this foundation and could not be more pleased with my purchase. The coverage is lightweight but provides full coverage that looks completely natural. I would recommend this brand of foundation to anyone looking to try something new
Angela D.
This is my HG foundation. I love it so much I used it on 2 different brides for their weddings. It offers amazing coverage and makes skin look flawless. It’s easy to apply and photographs beautifully.
Kayla S.
Minot, ND
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Used daily. Color matched well and applied easily. Staying power was slightly lacking, without setting powder, especially in T-zone. Product is light weight, with a medium coverage that one can build up a bit. Overall, not a bad product, but I have found others I prefer more.
Brandi P.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I searched for years to find a go to foundation and this is it! It works great for my combination skin. In lands in the middle from medium to full coverage. It never feels cakey and is very buildable.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.