30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,861 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I LOVE this foundation! I have been using this for the past couple of years. It sits on my skin well, and looks great when taking pictures. This overall brand is just great. This is one of my favorite foundations next to MAC studio fix.
Stopped into my local Sephora searching for the perfect foundation and the lady helped by first figuring out what shade I would need with their Color ID technology. Afterwards she recommended 3 foundations. I was immediately drawn to this one and after she put it on my face I was in love! It's super build able and can range from light skin tone evening to full coverage and the best part is that it ACTUALLY lasts all day. That was the most surprising for me. I apply it with a brush and it leaves a flawless finish. I usually only use one maybe two pumps each day and have sufficient product for the coverage in looking for. Overall, I definitely love this and can't imagine purchasing another foundation anytime soon.
If I could give it more than 5 stars I would! I have tried so many foundations and this is no doubt the best one yet! I have a combination type skin. some days its oily and some days it super dry so with that being said many foundations wouldn't work on the days I was oily and vise versa. BUT this works on my skin no matter what kind of skin day I am having. Only tip I have.... after putting it on I wait a few min. before I apply anything else to my face. I use a Beauty Blender or a Real Technique sponge to apply this. I would suggest using that too. it makes your face look flawless when compared to using a foundation brush. I have gotten all my friends and family addicted to this foundation. I suggest you try it to! :)
I have a hate/ love relationship with this foundation I love how it look in pictures and how I looks in general it looks amazing no doupt about it. The coverage is medium to full coverage(it is a build able foundation) and it covers my under eye circles pretty well. The only thing I hate is that because I have oily skin, this foundation doesn't do a good job staying on for longer that 3-6 hours (depending on the weather and activity) but I can't help myself. Iv already bought 2 bottles and I plan on buying another because I'm in love the way it looks when it's fresh. If you have oily skin I suggest you get a sample but if you have regular or dry skin I envy you. But this foundation is worth a try for anyone.
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
Is this product full coverage?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos