BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Callie E.
Auburn, AL
I’m currently using this foundation and I do like it, it’s pretty much full coverage with layering, only thing I don’t like is that a little doesn’t go a long way for me, so I have to use a lot. If you’re into buildable coverage or medium I’d go with this, if you want full coverage, Huda Beauty
Marie Jasmine S.
I was really suprised how much I liked this foundation! When putting it on I felt like I needed a lot of product to get it to full coverage (which probably makes this a 3.5 not a 4 for me) but the finish is very beautiful and nice and didnt budge all day!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I have a deluxe sample of this foundation and it’s absolutely amazing. I’ve heard so much about this foundation and it’s everything I imagined. It makes my skin look natural while still being full coverage. When I use this my skin looks great all day.
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
My go to foundation for the past 7 years !!! I tried Tom ford, Bobby brown, Nars, too faced but I always end up going back to this. #153 (tan olive underline ) it’s buildable coverage .. for me it works when I use beauty blender ! Hope this helps :)
C B.
This foundation was just alright for my skin, I have combo sensitive skin. The shade match was close but the undertone was a little off. It was easy to blend in but settled in my pores and fines lines. I probably won't be purchasing another shade.
Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Other more...
I just sampled and bought this foundation today in shade R230. I’m pretty much in love with the shade selection and I got matched on my first pick! So many options available! I love the coverage and it’s not too drying on my dry skin so it doesn’t cake or create lines anywhere! So excited for the full size to arrive in 3 days thanks to Sephora! I also got 10 percent off with code yayinsider. Perfect!
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is the foundation to life itself lol. It gives you the perfect photo finish. With beautiful blending capabilities. It erases your flaws and rejuvenated your attitude. I swear I couldn’t live without this product. It’s great for all my photo shoots and every day wear. I’ll never trade it for something else. You rock makeup forever. When I wear it you’d swear it’s not even there :)
Narmeen A.
Macomb , MI
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I love using this foundation in summer because it’s matte. The thing I love about this foundation the most is that it’s hd it takes off all the flaws off of your face. I got this foundation in the voxbox I would recommend this to anyone everyone!
holly s.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
This foundation was a nice color, didn’t notice any darkening after application. Coverage was pretty good, wouldn’t say it’s a high coverage foundation. I did notice it didn’t seem to last very long which is why I haven’t purchased a full size
Lauren C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I get so many compliments and it last all day with a natural finish. Very natural finish too and buildable when needed. This is my 3rd bottle I also get the primer too ! Highly recommended!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon