BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Julia S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Although the coverage isn't very heavy, it's the perfect every day foundation that last a long time. the shades match my skin perfectly and it is great for my skin, combination. I will definitely always have my right shade in my collection.
Isabel B.
Davenport, FL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Very high coverage foundation, it has a variety of shades , it is long lasting and it doesn’t flash back . It is available on Sephora , another good thing is that it comes in a pump so it is easy to apply
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
My second favorite foundation. It’s medium coverage and that’s why it’s second to my nars foundation. I love the consistency of this product and combined with a beauty blender it’s look just like your skin
Ryely O.
Newbury Park, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I wanted to love this product but I couldn’t. Not good for oily skin but had very good
Coverage. I would be an oil slick within an hour so this is definitely a product for someone who has more dry skin.
Jade H.
Allentown, PA
This foundation is my go to life saver!! It doesn’t cake like Mac, but also doesn’t slide around my face like some thinner foundations tend to. Full coverage and stays on my face for hours on end. I would trust this product with my life!
Shukriya J.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love love how flawless my skin looks with this foundation it’s amazing give you and HD finish i set it with the mufe powder.. just so beautiful, it’s full coverage which is a plus! Also your skin will look amazing in person and pictures!
Steph H.
Sulphur, LA
If I had to pick a favorite foundation so far, this is easily in my top say 3 or so. The coverage cannot be beat, first of all. Secondly, it's one of the few foundations that actually goes super pale, which is my color. Many other foundations are too yellow or too pink on my fair skin but I've managed to find one that matches perfectly Not to mention it wasn't too heavy or too oily or slick for my skin, it was just a very light mask over my skin. Only warning? MAKE SURE you blend this stuff out WELL, because with any HD stuff, any mistakes show. Also if you have very dry skin, this might not be the best bet for you. Perhaps to help that though, a good moisturizer or a good moisturizing primer is best used under it.
Siena H.
One of my favorite foundations! It's lightweight but has buildable full coverage. A little goes a long way. I had the match my skin so it is perfect on me! It works great for dry or oily skin.
Jon O.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is an absolute must have. Medium buildable coverage and a range of 40 shades!! So long lasting without getting caked and heavy throughout the day. I would say this foundation is perfect for pros AND people new to makeup!
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This creates a smooth and flawless finish. It's very long lasting and I love this product because it feels natural and light weight. The pros are that it's a high quality product. I would buy it again .
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.