BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
April M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Iv always loved this foundation. It used to be my go to. Goes on smooth. Build-able coverage. But it is a little pricey. That's what's kept me from using it regularly. But I'd have to say it is my favorite !
Brooke T.
Mokena, IL
Pretty good stuff! I used to love this but that was long ago before my makeup obsession began and I started trying all kinds of foundations! It’s still great just not my holy grail. I’ll use up what I have.
Jamila g.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is one of the best foundations out there it's medium to full coverage and I really enjoyed that you can build up the coverage this is honestly good for dry skin as well logs combination because it has agreed to we finish to it
Erica T.
Lakewood, OH
This is my go to foundation! I have oily/combination skin and this works perfect. It is very long lasting and I never have to worry about reapplying. It feels so lightweight and soft yet has great coverage.
Ceseli S.
San Antonio, TX
This is the first liquid foundation I've tried and liked. Being a woman of color it's not easy to find a foundation that matches my complexion and looks completely flawless. This met my expectation and more
Jacky G.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
It's an okay product. It's great for photographs but it doesn't look very good in real life. In real life it's heavy and somewhat cakey. You need to blend it extremely well and it works best with a brush
Ashley O.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I use it every day to achieve and natural looking finish. Using a small amount will give you 100% full coverage! It creates such a flawless base so I can slay all day.
Lily🏳️‍🌈 R.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I would rate this foundation a 5/10 because I got the wrong shade and that’s on me but I just couldn’t figure out if I liked it or not cause of the shade but I can tell it is lightweight and nice on the skin
Christina M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is easily my go-to. Doesn't oxidize, and stays on for a good amount of time with the right primer and powder. This brand carries a lot of shades, so I highly recommend if you can't find your perfect shade with other brands.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
This foundation is bomb. It looks so amazing in photographs, and in person too! It's a long lasts foundation that works well with many skin types and tones. It's super easy to apply I will buy again for sure!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon