BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
This is a very bold foundation that’s pretty heavy! I feel if you really need lots of covering up this is the product you need! I am more of a lightweight coverage person so that’s why I’m not a huge fan! But still totally recommend
Jade R.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I really loved this foundation. I'm sad they discontinued it, but I have never tried the new formula to know which is better. I loved this foundation because it was a medium to full coverage but super light weight.
Vanessa F.
I love this make up! It does not feel caked on, it looks natural all the while offering full coverage! It is pretty pricey $40/$50ish if I remember correctly, but it is totally worth it! it doesn't run, and looks great without needing to reapply!
Samantha T.
Fair Haven, VT
I only tried a sample but it was really lightweight and the color choices are fantastic! It was more a medium coverage but seemed buildable. I didnt wear it all day but it wore well for the few hours I did have it on.
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I used to have problems with foundation really irritating my skin and giving me zits, so I stopped using it for a long time. I tried this one out thanks to a Sephora sample and I really like how lightweight it is!
Nicole L.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
The color is awesome and so is the recipe for this magic! It lasts me the whole day and provides such a nice matte finish. Defiantly worth the money and the time to buy it. I've been using this for about two years
Valerie M.
dallas tx
Review for: Other more...
For me this foundation has done the job. It covers up anything . But the only flaw is it’s for people with oily skin. And it’s fast drying when you apply . So you have to dab it quickly before it dries . Other wise there’s nothing wrong not braking .
Michelle W.
Carnegie, PA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Make Up For Ever has such a great range of shades and this product is no different. Extremely blendable, though not as full coverage as I'd like. Definitely more of a medium coverage so you'll need some concealer.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI
This foundation pumps out nicely from the tube and is very light in consistency. It will spread and blend across the face easily and builds super nicely! You can apply multiple layers if need be and it will not cake up! It is a bit expensive, but you're definitely getting the bang for your buck here! It's a satin finish foundation and definitely gives the 'flawless' sort of look depending on how much is applied! It never got oily or broke around places such as my nose. It also does not oxidize and change colors throughout the day. It remains true to the color when it is first pumped out on the back of your hand! Definitely would recommend that people have this in their kit or for daily use! Their broad range and spectrum for different skins is amazing as well!
Ann C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I loved this makeup & still wear this 2 to 3 times per week . It covers well because it is full coverage so on those days I want that much coverage this my go to foundation so if don't like.full don't go for this.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.