BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I searched long and hard for a foundation that did what I wanted and actually matched my skin. I was trying to find a budget foundation at the time and nothing was doing it. One day I was at Sephora and one of the employees offered to help me look and matched me perfectly with MUFE HD 110. I had sticker shock at first, but then I figured since it looked gorgeous on and was ending my search I could at least give it a try. From that day forward I didn't use any other foundation and it always looked flawless. And then they went and changed the formula and I felt panic spreading through my body. I do have one backup bottle of this formula and I've tried the new one, I just don't love it in the same way.
Bobi M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of my favorite foundations! I love all things Makeup Forever... it is an amazing brand and there are so many different formulas that you're sure to find your perfect one.
Abigail J.
Houston
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation! This was my very first high end product I ever bought with my own money so I have emotional feelings attached to this product. This foundation is long lasting so I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Morgan J.
Atchison, KS
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Still not sure how I feel about this foundation. Leaves me kind of greasy due to me having oily skin. After about 5-6 hours of wear it looks like it's melting off my face.
Tanya D.
Rochester , MN
This is my go to foundation! I have this version and the matte. I love the high coverage that lasts and doesn't show off all wrinkles and flaws. Definitely give it a try if you are looking for a buildable full coverage foundation.
Michelle S.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
For my everyday makeup I do not like a full coverage foundation so I use this. It coverages what needs to be covered but it's so light in your face that it honestly doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup
Bianca R.
Plano, TX
Amazing product. I like the original formula as compared to the new one. I feel like the new one makes your face feel heavy from the product. But overall it has great coverage and a good selection of tones. I would purchase again.
Ivie T.
Quincy, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
My favorite liquif foundation. It is very light and not thick, which is important to me because I am not a huge have of foundations. Great in photos which is a huge plus! doesn't make your skin look too bright in the photos.
Alejandra M.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This use to be my go to foundation but then I realized that it Oxidized a lot and it made me look orange. I have oily skin so I kind of worked, it was a semi Matte finish on me
Sofia M.
Guymon, OK
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is absolutely amazing it has to be my favorite! The color is the exact match to my skin! It is really easy to apply and super light weight but still provides maximum coverage!!!! I will continue to use this for quite a while!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon