BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
Hands-down one of my top favorite five favorite foundations. The coverage is phenomenal and the color range is amazing there are tones for every skin type whether it be cool warm or neutral. When color matching, this is my go to foundation.
Cait M.
pittsburgh
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 117 Marble more...
Oh my goodness, after years of not finding a good foundation and wasting hundreds on high end and low end foundations, I tried this. It covered beautifully and didn’t look cakey at all, natural finish. I would totally buy it again.
Lindsey C.
Review for: 115 Ivory more...
Received a sample and absolutely love this product! I have dryer skin and don’t normally use foundation but this product converted me to an everyday wearer. It evens out your skin tone and looked natural which is important to me.
Fiorentina F.
It’s not all that but it’s nice especially because my skin is sensitive and has never made me break out or given me a rash I love the quality of it but I don’t think it’s full coverage it’s more like medium and great for pictures
Olivia J.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is my favorite foundation! It applies nice and smoothly and blends effortlessly. The quality is absolutely amazing. The smell isn’t bad what so ever and the price is amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I didn't know that my skin could look so pretty while looking like MY skin! I'd been using a full coverage foundation for forever because I thought I needed it and I know that there are some that do and may prefer it but this foundation gave me awesome coverage and blended beautifully using a beauty blender. Gives me a beautiful natural looking glow! My new favorite.
Crystal W.
Fremont, CA
This is my favorite, go-to foundation. It is full coverage and you only need or two layers to cover up blemishes and spots. The consistency is nice and smooth, and it leaves a dewy finish. It is a bit expensive, but worth it.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: 127 Dark Sand more...
My all time favorite foundation, for good result without the brush strokes, use a beauty blender. I like to use the beauty blend dry when I’m applying my foundation but you can use it wet(depending on preference). I have gone through 2 bottle considering there isn’t SPF I don’t use it daily as I need skin protection. Love using definition foundation for special occasions because there isn’t flashback. There isn’t a white case because there isn’t spf.
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
I like it but is not my favorite anymore. I don't know if they changed the formula but it doesn't work like it used to. If I mix it with the urban decay velvetizer it gets a little thicker and it gives you a better coverage.
Rachel L.
Louisville, KY
I have use this foundation now for about four years straight. The only time I have ventured off was to try Dior forever foundation (more yellow toned and not as long lasting or natural looking. Kind of separates into pores) and too faced born this way In vanilla which I actually still like. I use shade 123 and am medium olive complexion. A good high end dupe for MUFE HD is HERRA HD foundation. It’s a Korean brand that gives this one a helluva run for its money (though poor shade selection...4 shades and I am shade 4).
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.