BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kathryn P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Beautiful color matches and a natural finish. Has medium coverage and can be built up more, though I would have liked full right out of the gate. I knocked off a star because it didn't last very long for me. I have combo skin and it was gone by the end of the day, even with primer, setting powder, and sprays.
Karen V.
Charlotte
This foundation I'd honestly say is great during the summertime but once it's fall/winter not really because it dries out your skin. It's great for all types of skin oily or dry. You can purchase this at any sephora store.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I love this foundation!! This color was a little too bright for me but I switched to y415 and that’s absolutely perfect for me. This foundation offers almost full coverage- I wish it covered completely, but it’s still great!
brianna s.
Oakland, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this foundation. The HD line really does nice things for my skin- I've had a few breakouts lately, and I keep getting compliments on how nice my skin is! It's super lightweight and doesn't "break" like a lot of foundations can. It also lasts all day!
Xitlale L.
This foundation has great coverage and a little goes a long way it apples smoothly it's liquid form is amazing it makes your skin look healthy this foundation withought setting it is in between a dewy finish and a matte finish
Yisselle C.
Orange, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This product is amazing! Medium coverage. Beautiful finish! Very smooth and easy to apply with a beauty blender! I love their line of foundations. Such great quality.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this foundation! I use it every time i put make up on. You can either have a natural look or build it up for full coverage which I love. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do.
Tayler M.
woburn
I was actually surprised at how much I like this product. I didn't have high hopes but it proved me wrong. Blended very well and looked really amazing on the skin. It kind of just melted on my skin but it looked beautiful.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Other more...
I received this foundation in a Sephora Play Box and was very excited to try it. The foundation goes on very smooth and matched my skin perfectly. Loved that it looked so natural and didn’t need touching up at the end of the day.
Stephany L.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I personally did not like this, it made my skin dry, almost plastic looking (not in a good way), it oxidized, & it was very difficult to blend. There’s a great color selection though but unfortunately it didn’t work for me.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.