BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Gigi P.
Riverside
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like to use this foundation! I thought it was t going to be to good but it worked so good ! It does have coverage and I would recommend people buying this foundation and its an affordable price to that youll be able to buy !
Clare J.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Like all Makeup Forever products it's love at first use, it sits beautifully on my skin and photographs beautifully too and it last me all day as long as I set it with powder.
Julie R.
Brooklyn, NY
A little goes a long way. I typically do the lazy thing and mix a small dollop with primer or moisturizer in my palms, then blend onto my face and neck with hands. I would say this is medium coverage that stays put for most of the day in most weather conditions.
Courtney N.
Somerset, KY
I love this foundation for special events. It's lightweight but also long lasting and it doesn't have a flash back in photos! I have dry skin and it works great on me but I think it would work on every skin type! Definitely recommend!
Cameran H.
Centerville , IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has very good coverage but it's mostly for short periods of time. The only reason I say that is because it kind of just fades after awhile but, when I wore is for about 6 hours (such as a night out) it was a flawless finish!
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really liked this foundation but I did not like the price! I feel like the coverage is comparable to Mac studio fix but a little less matte. It's more of a satin finish. For the price I would continue to buy something cheaper.
Abby D.
Twin Lakes, WI
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is a really nice foundation, and holds up for a really long time! It looks so good on my skin, and makes it look so much more even. It has a nice medium coverage, and you could build it up a little fuller if you wanted to!
Alexaly P.
95128
It's really hard to find a foundation to match different skin types. This is one it works for dry skin however I used my own oily skin and it feels heavy. It gives for sure photofinish look. It didn't meet my expectactions tho.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
This is a great foundation. I used this foundation everyday and it lasted me 6 months. It gives off a nice photoshopped look. It hides your pores and has medium coverage. It’s a perfect foundation if you are taking photos. This foundation is a bit pricey but worth it.
Lizbeth G.
Concord
I love this foundation because is not heavy is super easy to blend my skin is very combination like oily and dry at the same time but this is covers all you needs the money i pay for it is worth is a very good quality i love it
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon