BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Bobi M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of my favorite foundations! I love all things Makeup Forever... it is an amazing brand and there are so many different formulas that you're sure to find your perfect one.
Abigail J.
Houston
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation! This was my very first high end product I ever bought with my own money so I have emotional feelings attached to this product. This foundation is long lasting so I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
lizbeth M.
Edinburg, TX
this foundation is so good it looks great on camera an on pictures its a medium coverage and it applies so smooth on the skin it covers all my redness and it doesnt have a strong scent to it i will buy it again when i run out of mine
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Another favorite foundation of mine! I love that it’s not heavy or thick. I have to layer it a bit for fuller coverage. When you’re the subject of video or photos it’s insane how beautifully flawless and natural your skin will look!
Morgan J.
Atchison, KS
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Still not sure how I feel about this foundation. Leaves me kind of greasy due to me having oily skin. After about 5-6 hours of wear it looks like it's melting off my face.
Tanya D.
Rochester , MN
This is my go to foundation! I have this version and the matte. I love the high coverage that lasts and doesn't show off all wrinkles and flaws. Definitely give it a try if you are looking for a buildable full coverage foundation.
Bianca R.
Plano, TX
Amazing product. I like the original formula as compared to the new one. I feel like the new one makes your face feel heavy from the product. But overall it has great coverage and a good selection of tones. I would purchase again.
Paige S.
Lincoln
It has a really good application and goes on nicely but I was never able to find the perfect color match for my skin which was disappointing. I have just one bottle and I have to apply other layers on top to make sure it matches.
Alejandra M.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This use to be my go to foundation but then I realized that it Oxidized a lot and it made me look orange. I have oily skin so I kind of worked, it was a semi Matte finish on me
Katy K.
Chico, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I wanted so badly to love this Foundation, but I was allergic to it and I have really sensitive skin. It did its job really well but again I had hives that night from it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.