BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Rosalyn R.
One of my go to foundations. It really works good on my combination skin. It does cover up my discolorations or blemishes. It is long lasting if I set it with a powder. It has a flawless smooth finish and I love it. Totally recommend.
Mackenzie C.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is my all time FAVORITE foundation ever. It has a beautiful in between finish- not too matte but not crazy shiny. It lasts a whole day and covers all of my blemishes without using a concealer. I love it, and use it all year round!
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
It's very good bran & it's really work on face you can use it on morning or night. Also it's a good for all of skin types like oily skin..
The coverage is good its medium .
It's really excellent for the skin.
Thania O.
Laveen , AZ
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I didn't really like this foundation since it didn't give me much coverage. It was a light to medium coverage and it seemed like nothing was on my face it didn't last too long and it was expensive I would not repurchase this product.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I searched long and hard for a foundation that did what I wanted and actually matched my skin. I was trying to find a budget foundation at the time and nothing was doing it. One day I was at Sephora and one of the employees offered to help me look and matched me perfectly with MUFE HD 110. I had sticker shock at first, but then I figured since it looked gorgeous on and was ending my search I could at least give it a try. From that day forward I didn't use any other foundation and it always looked flawless. And then they went and changed the formula and I felt panic spreading through my body. I do have one backup bottle of this formula and I've tried the new one, I just don't love it in the same way.
Paxton B.
When I first bought this foundation I thought it was wonderful, however in time I noticed it was breaking me out! It is full coverage, BUT DOES NOT last for long! The name is deceiving or was for me. I give it a 3 for the coverage.
Paola R.
Temecula, CA
This is a second like skin foundation. It's a lightweight formula that photographs insanely beautiful. It's very long lasting. Perfect for special occasions. The finish is neither dewy or matte, but in between like skin. I would definitely purchase it again.
Saharatu A.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love Make up forever but what I love the best is this foundation. I honestly thinks it has a medium to full coverage. Sometimes it's full sometimes it's medium. I would definitely recommend this to others because this foundation blends out so nice and smoothly. It's stunning
Carol e.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
THIS FOUNDATION IS FULL COVERAGE. FEELS LIKE I HAVE NOTHING ON. VERY LIGHTWEIGHT ON MY FACE. NO STRONG SCENT. LAST ALL DAY. DOES NOT MAKE MY FACE LOOK CAKEY. PROS IT IS LONGLASTING. CONS. PRICEY.
Jaimie M.
Despite the flashback on this foundation, it’s one of my favorites. The coverage is medium to full but it’s easy to build up and blends well with other makeup. I wish this carried more shades but it’s one of my favorite foundations.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.