BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Meghan L.
This is my favorite foundation!! I started using it in october when i got a sample in my sephora play, then i bought a bottle and used every single drop, i cleaned it out with a little spatula! I even went to sephora to try something else and still came home with this just in a little different shade! I ALWAYS get compliments when i use this foundation and i will contiune to use it!
Mariah T.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation has amazing coverage. The only thing I do not like is the natural finish it has. It also feels very heavy on the skin and I wish it wouldn’t feel like a brick on my face. But with a little bit of powder it fixes the oiliness
Maria Z.
Glendale, AZ
Love this foundation stays on great and looks good in photos. Does get a tiny bit oily throughout the day but nothing too bad. This was actually a gift from someone and I had never tried a makeup forever foundation and it did not disappoint!
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I liked this foundation. The finish is natural to dewy and it makes the skin look smooth and hydrated. It blends out well and even though the sample I got was a little too dark, it is very forgiving and I was still able to use it. I love how well it worked over fine lines and didn't crease under my eyes or in my smile lines. I am not a fan of the light coverage. It is definitely a "no makeup" kind of look and did not conceal freckles or pimples, although it did even out redness.
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Review for: 125 Sand more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation I received a sample of this recently and fell in love!! The shade match was perfect, the coverage was nice, and the consistency was just the way I like it!! Would recommend!!
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I’ve tried so many foundations over the years, always searching for the perfect one that has buildable coverage, velvet finish but not too matte or flat. I always seems to come back to this foundation. I tried Estes Lauder, Clinique, Mac, Nars, Tarte, La-Roche Posay.. but MFE is the only foundation that i can rely on no matter what condition my skin is in. It doesn’t make me oily or breakout, provides buildings coverage and a nice finish that’s not matte but not too radiant.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my go to foundation for years. It comes in a huge range of colors and wears well. It’s more of a semi matte medium coverage foundation. I do find using a primer is a must due to my oily skin because it can break down later in the day. Overall it’s a good solid product but I feel my skin changes every few years and this just didn’t seem to be performing as well as when I first started using it so I switched to philosophy skin tint in a jar. Good product overall.
Meghan B.
Chicago
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This used to be my go to foundation, but I have recently switched to Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation and like it better. They are very similar consistencies, but the Armani one gives my skin a little more glow.
Amy S.
This foundation is so very beautiful on the skin. I actually used this for my wedding day. Photography was beautiful, there was no flashback. Did not break me out. Left me with a very natural finish. I would recommend this to anyone but especially those with oily skin like me.
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
Hands-down one of my top favorite five favorite foundations. The coverage is phenomenal and the color range is amazing there are tones for every skin type whether it be cool warm or neutral. When color matching, this is my go to foundation.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.