Shantelle H.

Christina C.
Christina C.
Dover, DE
1 year, 11 months ago
i was going through the same exact thing and there was alkways issues that popped up after the inital application looking so great,... than i got samples of the MFE hd and i found my holy grail... the only down side is the price lol
Sam S.
Sam S.
Burnet, TX
2 years ago
This foundation is good depending on what kind of coverage you're looking for. If you want full coverage I would go with a Kat Von D, or Tarte foundations. If you're looking for regular to light coverage I would go with this one.
Sue I.
Sue I.
Toronto , ON
2 years ago
This is my favourite everyday foundation. I think it's worth every penny!
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa , KS
2 years ago
I think this foundation is good for just about anyone. They have a huge shade selection and the formula is build-able. It's great if you are going to be layering more concealer and powders on top
Xamara H.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
2 years ago
Let me just say that when you walk in to Sephora, and you let them know you're looking for a foundation that will make your face flawless in every picture you take... they will lead you to makeup forever!
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
2 years ago
I absolutely love this foundation it's very lightweight and buildable coverage, whenever I've used it i get compliments on my skin as well as how long lasting it is. only down fall to this foundation is that if your skin is dry it tends to make those areas stand out so make sure to moisturize well if you have dry skin. also sometimes it would crease up under my eyes but a little setting powder or baby powder helps fix that problem. best of luck, hope this foundation works for you its a great product.
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Arlington , VA
2 years ago
I really like this foundation because it has a ton of shades so you'll likely find a near perfect match. It's also nice on the skin, not too heavy but it provides good coverage.
Jemini M.
Jemini M.
Passaic, NJ
2 years ago
This one is good. I wanted to get this one u too I found the Estée Lauder stay in place foundation. It's a holy grail foundation. No transfer at all no matter how humid it is. You'll fall in love with it.
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
2 years ago
It's a good product covers well
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Lancaster
2 years ago
This foundation in my opinion is good for dry/combination skin. I have oily skin so it left me a little bit shiny. But the coverage is to die for!!!