BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #31 in Liquid Foundation

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...2 Answers
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
Okay, can we just take a minute to talk about @makeupforeverofficial Ultra HD Foundation and Concealer?!? I've had this sample sitting around for a minute and finally decided to break it open to give it a try. First off, I've never found a foundation that matches my skin tone so perfectly. I used Y225, which looked too dark when I was looking at it in the little bubble. However, when I tested it next to my elbow it blended perfectly. I also used the concealer in shade R20. This too was the perfect light shade, not going too far in either direction. These photos were taken 3 hours after doing my makeup and walking a mile in cold 44 degree weather with 88% humidity, and I forgot setting spray (as well as mascara and locking myself out of the house this morning, it's been a long day already), but as you can see the foundation is still flawless. I've used zero filters or touch up apps on these photos and I'm so thrilled with how everything looks. The formula is light and soft, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. It covered any redness and blemishes on my skin but you can still see my freckles. So how that's working, I don't even know. I can't rave enough about this formula! I'm going to go buy some immediately and if you haven't tried it, go get a sample and give it a whirl. You'll love it too! đź’‹đź’śđź’‹ Foundation and Concealer: Y225 and R20 @makeupforeverofficial @makeupforeverus Contour Setting Powder, and Blush: Tarteist Contour palette @tartecosmetics Eyes, Lips, Highlight: Beauty Killer Palette (Courtney, Princess, Violence, and Confession), Velour Liquid Lip (Rose Matter), and Skin Frost (Crystal Ball) @jeffreestarcosmetics Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash @benefitcosmetics MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Rachel M.
Finding the right foundation can be a nightmare. It's like trying to find the right swimsuit. I'm pale, with cool pink undertones and oily skin. I've never found a foundation that actually matched...before trying make up for ever. This foundation is amazing. It actually blends right into my skin, covers up blemishes and acne scars without concealer and it actually absorbs into my skin. We've all seen the caked on look where it's sitting on the skin and it looks like it might slide off. That won't happen with this product. Even with oily skin, it remains in place and doesn't fade.
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
Review for: 117 Marble more...
This foundation didn't live up to the hype I had heard about it. Definitely wasnt full coverage but you could build it to be. It applied smoothly and wasnt very cakey but did settle into lines and creases. One thing I did like is that it didnt budge off onto my glasses as much as other foundations have which is why I gave it a 4 star instead of a 3. Overal, I won't be purchasing another bottle once this one runs out - just wasnt worth the price. There are better brands out there for the same amount of money.
In the collage I have posted you will see my finished face on the left, top right is my face with just the foundation (1 layer) and bottom right is half my face with the foundation so you can kind of see what it covered.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I received this bottle of Make Up Forever HD Foundation complimentary from influenster to test and give you guys my honest review! I will never sugar coat any of my reviews as I value each and everyone reading them! and I always want to be completely honest with my reviews! This foundation I think is my new Favorite foundation! It has such awesome Buildable coverage and is very light ! It feels like you are not wearing foundation at all! It doesn't have any scent to it that I could notice at least. It covered my redness and as well didn't settle in my fine lines or wrinkles or pores! It didn't separate and still looked fresh after 8 hours of wear! The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of is it is super thin and kind of runny. As well it dried super fast, so you really have to blend quickly while applying it. Other than that I am a huge fan! Tomorrow I am going to mix a little bit of the darker shade in with the shade I received just because it was a tad bit light. I will let you all know how it turns out! It will be my first time mixing shades!
Carmen R.
Newark
This is currently the foundation that is on my dresser at the moment, but haven't used at all outside. The shade is darker than my complexion because I bought it last year during the summer. But the real reason I barely use it is because of my skin condition.

I suffer from acne and acne scars my whole life since middle school, which was over 10 years ago, and I'm still trying to find a solution to better my skin. It really is hard to face the world, wondering if the reason why people can't take me seriously, or something ridiculous like not getting a job interview is because of my acne, and thinking if I can't take care of my skin, how can I look professional? It's the truth, but I'm glad I'm handling it a lot better than before.
Ashley C.
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I tried this once years ago and hated and was so mad that I spend the amount of money I had on it. As is turns out it wasn’t really the foundation but my skin. Now that I’ve taken much better care of my skin the last year I was given a sample of this to try. Turns out I really like it. It covers well, full medium to light full coverage, not drying at all (and I have super dry skin) and long lasting. Comes in a range of colors to choose from.
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Other more...
I loved this foundation at first. It looks natural and doesn’t give you a cakey face. But the shade range is a bit weird. I have a neutral undertone and I could not find my shade, so I picked up shade R230 and it looked fine at first. But in the daylight it definitely looks weird on me and it’s kind of patchy on the skin. I’m still using it mixed with another foundation with a yellow undertone to even it out. I think this foundation is not for everyone, so you’ve got to be picky about your shade. Test it out before buying a full bottle because it’s not cheap.
jasmine s.
Corona, CA
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
This is a fantastic foundation. It covers brilliantly but naturally,
hides pores and imperfections and makes the skin glow, without making it
oily (it's oil free). No break outs. It's probably not quite as long
lasting as the mat velvet plus but lasted a good eight hours.
Colourwise,
I'm a 120-125 in this (I use 30 or 40 in mat velvet plus). It's the
first time my husband has ever commented on a makeup product - he told
me my skin looked great and said the foundation was worth buying (and he
knows I have a drawer full of rejects).
I love this stuff!
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
i love this product! a little goes a long way and if you like to mix foundations, this one works well with all different kinds to add a little more coverage. its a matte finish but it honestly doesn't look flat, with highlighter you can still achieve a really dewy look without the oil. i have combo/dry sensitive skin so my cheeks are dry but my t-zone can be oily, but setting this foundation after application it doesn't budge or stick to dry spots. also, you can sheer it out if you don't full on glam coverage which i do all the time, but it's also super build able.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Review for: Other more...
I just sampled and bought this foundation today in shade R230. I’m pretty much in love with the shade selection and I got matched on my first pick! So many options available! I love the coverage and it’s not too drying on my dry skin so it doesn’t cake or create lines anywhere! So excited for the full size to arrive in 3 days thanks to Sephora! I also got 10 percent off with code yayinsider. Perfect!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.