MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,829 Q&A
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
In the collage I have posted you will see my finished face on the left, top right is my face with just the foundation (1 layer) and bottom right is half my face with the foundation so you can kind of see what it covered.
I suffer from acne and acne scars my whole life since middle school, which was over 10 years ago, and I'm still trying to find a solution to better my skin. It really is hard to face the world, wondering if the reason why people can't take me seriously, or something ridiculous like not getting a job interview is because of my acne, and thinking if I can't take care of my skin, how can I look professional? It's the truth, but I'm glad I'm handling it a lot better than before.
hides pores and imperfections and makes the skin glow, without making it
oily (it's oil free). No break outs. It's probably not quite as long
lasting as the mat velvet plus but lasted a good eight hours.
I'm a 120-125 in this (I use 30 or 40 in mat velvet plus). It's the
first time my husband has ever commented on a makeup product - he told
me my skin looked great and said the foundation was worth buying (and he
knows I have a drawer full of rejects).
I love this stuff!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos