BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Liquid Foundation

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
Okay, can we just take a minute to talk about @makeupforeverofficial Ultra HD Foundation and Concealer?!? I've had this sample sitting around for a minute and finally decided to break it open to give it a try. First off, I've never found a foundation that matches my skin tone so perfectly. I used Y225, which looked too dark when I was looking at it in the little bubble. However, when I tested it next to my elbow it blended perfectly. I also used the concealer in shade R20. This too was the perfect light shade, not going too far in either direction. These photos were taken 3 hours after doing my makeup and walking a mile in cold 44 degree weather with 88% humidity, and I forgot setting spray (as well as mascara and locking myself out of the house this morning, it's been a long day already), but as you can see the foundation is still flawless. I've used zero filters or touch up apps on these photos and I'm so thrilled with how everything looks. The formula is light and soft, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. It covered any redness and blemishes on my skin but you can still see my freckles. So how that's working, I don't even know. I can't rave enough about this formula! I'm going to go buy some immediately and if you haven't tried it, go get a sample and give it a whirl. You'll love it too! đź’‹đź’śđź’‹ Foundation and Concealer: Y225 and R20 @makeupforeverofficial @makeupforeverus Contour Setting Powder, and Blush: Tarteist Contour palette @tartecosmetics Eyes, Lips, Highlight: Beauty Killer Palette (Courtney, Princess, Violence, and Confession), Velour Liquid Lip (Rose Matter), and Skin Frost (Crystal Ball) @jeffreestarcosmetics Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash @benefitcosmetics MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
Rachel M.
Finding the right foundation can be a nightmare. It's like trying to find the right swimsuit. I'm pale, with cool pink undertones and oily skin. I've never found a foundation that actually matched...before trying make up for ever. This foundation is amazing. It actually blends right into my skin, covers up blemishes and acne scars without concealer and it actually absorbs into my skin. We've all seen the caked on look where it's sitting on the skin and it looks like it might slide off. That won't happen with this product. Even with oily skin, it remains in place and doesn't fade.
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
Review for: 117 Marble more...
This foundation didn't live up to the hype I had heard about it. Definitely wasnt full coverage but you could build it to be. It applied smoothly and wasnt very cakey but did settle into lines and creases. One thing I did like is that it didnt budge off onto my glasses as much as other foundations have which is why I gave it a 4 star instead of a 3. Overal, I won't be purchasing another bottle once this one runs out - just wasnt worth the price. There are better brands out there for the same amount of money.
In the collage I have posted you will see my finished face on the left, top right is my face with just the foundation (1 layer) and bottom right is half my face with the foundation so you can kind of see what it covered.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I received this bottle of Make Up Forever HD Foundation complimentary from influenster to test and give you guys my honest review! I will never sugar coat any of my reviews as I value each and everyone reading them! and I always want to be completely honest with my reviews! This foundation I think is my new Favorite foundation! It has such awesome Buildable coverage and is very light ! It feels like you are not wearing foundation at all! It doesn't have any scent to it that I could notice at least. It covered my redness and as well didn't settle in my fine lines or wrinkles or pores! It didn't separate and still looked fresh after 8 hours of wear! The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of is it is super thin and kind of runny. As well it dried super fast, so you really have to blend quickly while applying it. Other than that I am a huge fan! Tomorrow I am going to mix a little bit of the darker shade in with the shade I received just because it was a tad bit light. I will let you all know how it turns out! It will be my first time mixing shades!
Traci T.
Greenville
Review for: 128 Almond more...
I received a sample when checking out at Sephora. Crazy thing is that the shade was perfect, what are the odds! I had used another foundation for over 20 yrs and since this one was free, I tried it. I was amazed at how smooth it went on and the amount of coverage considering how thin it is. I have oily skin and smile lines. After all day wear it did not settle into my lines and stayed on. Being as oily as I am, I found that after wearing a mask (being in the dental field) I could easily just smooth out where the mask had rubbed and I’m just as smooth as I was when first applied. I highly recommend this foundation.MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
Becky R.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Other more...
I started using this foundation 2 years ago in the shade Y235, and I haven’t switched back to my old one (Estée Lauder Doublewear). I have oily skin and I’ve found that this foundation stays matte all day as long as I set it well. It is medium coverage but I’ve found that if you want a fuller coverage it’s really easy to build it up without looking cakey. I usually apply with a foundation brush then go over it with my beauty blender to get any streaks out. Overall, if you’ve been thinking about purchasing this product but you’re worrying about the price tag, I’d say just buy it and try it out, it was definitely a game changer for me!
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I tried this once years ago and hated and was so mad that I spend the amount of money I had on it. As is turns out it wasn’t really the foundation but my skin. Now that I’ve taken much better care of my skin the last year I was given a sample of this to try. Turns out I really like it. It covers well, full medium to light full coverage, not drying at all (and I have super dry skin) and long lasting. Comes in a range of colors to choose from.
Natalie L.
Makeup forever foundations are my all-time favorite. I had been using the matte foundation for many many years and loved it. I used that when I had more prominent acne scarring and acne issues. I had several people stopped me in public to comment on how beautiful my skin was. Since I don't have acne issues anymore and my acne scars have faded I thought I would try this Foundation. I liked it a lot and it applied beautifully. I did have to layer it up a little bit to cover some of my scarring, but it looks so natural and gorgeous. I highly recommend it. It is a Flawless photo finish!
Holly A.
Lafayette
Review for: 118 Flesh more...
This foundation is my holy grail. I’ve been wearing it for several years now. It’s like your skin, just way better. It gives you a dewy finish, but with great coverage. It’s also transfer proof which is a must have. It’s the peferct foundation for your every day job. I can honestly say, this is the only foundation I’ve found to date where I look just as great out in sunlight as I do in the house. I highly recommend and I will definitely be purchasing again. And the best part about it, they have an awesome shade range. No matter your skin tone, you can find your color!
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
i love this product! a little goes a long way and if you like to mix foundations, this one works well with all different kinds to add a little more coverage. its a matte finish but it honestly doesn't look flat, with highlighter you can still achieve a really dewy look without the oil. i have combo/dry sensitive skin so my cheeks are dry but my t-zone can be oily, but setting this foundation after application it doesn't budge or stick to dry spots. also, you can sheer it out if you don't full on glam coverage which i do all the time, but it's also super build able.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.