BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #40 in Liquid Foundation

• Been debating this foundation or estdeè Lauder double wear?? Whic...5 Answers
  • Is it for free because I don't know this app is my friends said I...2 Answers
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
Okay, can we just take a minute to talk about @makeupforeverofficial Ultra HD Foundation and Concealer?!? I've had this sample sitting around for a minute and finally decided to break it open to give it a try. First off, I've never found a foundation that matches my skin tone so perfectly. I used Y225, which looked too dark when I was looking at it in the little bubble. However, when I tested it next to my elbow it blended perfectly. I also used the concealer in shade R20. This too was the perfect light shade, not going too far in either direction. These photos were taken 3 hours after doing my makeup and walking a mile in cold 44 degree weather with 88% humidity, and I forgot setting spray (as well as mascara and locking myself out of the house this morning, it's been a long day already), but as you can see the foundation is still flawless. I've used zero filters or touch up apps on these photos and I'm so thrilled with how everything looks. The formula is light and soft, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. It covered any redness and blemishes on my skin but you can still see my freckles. So how that's working, I don't even know. I can't rave enough about this formula! I'm going to go buy some immediately and if you haven't tried it, go get a sample and give it a whirl. You'll love it too! 💋💜💋 Foundation and Concealer: Y225 and R20 @makeupforeverofficial @makeupforeverus Contour Setting Powder, and Blush: Tarteist Contour palette @tartecosmetics Eyes, Lips, Highlight: Beauty Killer Palette (Courtney, Princess, Violence, and Confession), Velour Liquid Lip (Rose Matter), and Skin Frost (Crystal Ball) @jeffreestarcosmetics Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash @benefitcosmetics MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Shasha S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige, 125 Sand more...
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: 130 Warm Ivory more...
I went into Sephora looking for a foundation for my wedding day and this one came highly recommended. I’ll start with the pros - it’s lightweight, easy to apply, buildable coverage, and smooth looking on the skin. The cons, however, outweighed the pros. I was so hoping this would be long lasting for something as important as my wedding day, but by the end of the night, you couldn’t tell I was wearing foundation. I have oily skin, so that combined with sweat and tears from an emotional day, it couldn’t hold up. It was breaking apart and sliding all over my face. Thankfully our wedding pictures were taken early in the day so my foundation looks good in pictures! I only use this foundation if I know I’ll be taking it off in a couple of hours. I won’t buy again once this bottle is gone though.
Amanda J.
Cordele, GA
Review for: 117 Marble more...
This foundation didn't live up to the hype I had heard about it. Definitely wasnt full coverage but you could build it to be. It applied smoothly and wasnt very cakey but did settle into lines and creases. One thing I did like is that it didnt budge off onto my glasses as much as other foundations have which is why I gave it a 4 star instead of a 3. Overal, I won't be purchasing another bottle once this one runs out - just wasnt worth the price. There are better brands out there for the same amount of money.
In the collage I have posted you will see my finished face on the left, top right is my face with just the foundation (1 layer) and bottom right is half my face with the foundation so you can kind of see what it covered.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I received this bottle of Make Up Forever HD Foundation complimentary from influenster to test and give you guys my honest review! I will never sugar coat any of my reviews as I value each and everyone reading them! and I always want to be completely honest with my reviews! This foundation I think is my new Favorite foundation! It has such awesome Buildable coverage and is very light ! It feels like you are not wearing foundation at all! It doesn't have any scent to it that I could notice at least. It covered my redness and as well didn't settle in my fine lines or wrinkles or pores! It didn't separate and still looked fresh after 8 hours of wear! The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of is it is super thin and kind of runny. As well it dried super fast, so you really have to blend quickly while applying it. Other than that I am a huge fan! Tomorrow I am going to mix a little bit of the darker shade in with the shade I received just because it was a tad bit light. I will let you all know how it turns out! It will be my first time mixing shades!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This Foundation is good. A little goes a long way. I received this sample from Sephora a few months ago and I finally got around to try. It works for my combination skin. I will say that I did see a little shine but maybe that's because I didn't prime my face. In their defense this was after 5 hours or so. It is a full coverage and it can look cakey if you overdo it period start off with a little pump and build it up it but use a light hand. I love the packaging. I love that it has a pump. It has a clean scent to it.
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This foundation is a great foundations for starters or people who just want a foundation that is easy to work with. It has amazing shade selection. out of all of the foundations i own its the most one that matches my exact skin tone. It has a medium to full coverage. To get a full you definitely have to build it up. It has a beautiful natural finish. Not too dewy or too matte. It is great for all skin types. I have used it on many deferent clients with different skin types and everyone likes it.
Jessica G.
Mount Holly, NJ
Love this foundation. It’s super light and I feel like it has an Illuminating or some kind of shimmer to it... not in an overdone way but just adds a brightened to your face. Use it with a beauty blender (wet first obviously and squeezed out to a damp/dry mostly) and it will turn out perfectly. It takes some time to fully set in but once it does it’s a beautiful full finish. I feel it’s 1 of the best out there for foundations. Definitely worth a try. I always love to finish foundation off with a finishing set powder or a compact skin color powder on top. This works wonders.
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
i love this product! a little goes a long way and if you like to mix foundations, this one works well with all different kinds to add a little more coverage. its a matte finish but it honestly doesn't look flat, with highlighter you can still achieve a really dewy look without the oil. i have combo/dry sensitive skin so my cheeks are dry but my t-zone can be oily, but setting this foundation after application it doesn't budge or stick to dry spots. also, you can sheer it out if you don't full on glam coverage which i do all the time, but it's also super build able.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I’ve tried so many foundations over the years, always searching for the perfect one that has buildable coverage, velvet finish but not too matte or flat. I always seems to come back to this foundation. I tried Estes Lauder, Clinique, Mac, Nars, Tarte, La-Roche Posay.. but MFE is the only foundation that i can rely on no matter what condition my skin is in. It doesn’t make me oily or breakout, provides buildings coverage and a nice finish that’s not matte but not too radiant.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?