BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #27 in Liquid Foundation

An oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. This foundation creates a soft-focus effect, which is designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It leaves your complexion with such a flawless finish, it can withstand bright or harsh lighting. This Sephora-exclusive foundation comes in 26 shades to suit all skintones.

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. Can anyb...2 Answers
  • Been debating this foundation or estdeè Lauder double wear?? Whic...4 Answers
  • Is it for free because I don't know this app is my friends said I...2 Answers
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
Okay, can we just take a minute to talk about @makeupforeverofficial Ultra HD Foundation and Concealer?!? I've had this sample sitting around for a minute and finally decided to break it open to give it a try. First off, I've never found a foundation that matches my skin tone so perfectly. I used Y225, which looked too dark when I was looking at it in the little bubble. However, when I tested it next to my elbow it blended perfectly. I also used the concealer in shade R20. This too was the perfect light shade, not going too far in either direction. These photos were taken 3 hours after doing my makeup and walking a mile in cold 44 degree weather with 88% humidity, and I forgot setting spray (as well as mascara and locking myself out of the house this morning, it's been a long day already), but as you can see the foundation is still flawless. I've used zero filters or touch up apps on these photos and I'm so thrilled with how everything looks. The formula is light and soft, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. It covered any redness and blemishes on my skin but you can still see my freckles. So how that's working, I don't even know. I can't rave enough about this formula! I'm going to go buy some immediately and if you haven't tried it, go get a sample and give it a whirl. You'll love it too! 💋💜💋 Foundation and Concealer: Y225 and R20 @makeupforeverofficial @makeupforeverus Contour Setting Powder, and Blush: Tarteist Contour palette @tartecosmetics Eyes, Lips, Highlight: Beauty Killer Palette (Courtney, Princess, Violence, and Confession), Velour Liquid Lip (Rose Matter), and Skin Frost (Crystal Ball) @jeffreestarcosmetics Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash @benefitcosmetics MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Shasha S.
Review for: #140 (Soft Beige), 125 (Sand) more...
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: #140 (Soft Beige) more...
I received this bottle of Make Up Forever HD Foundation complimentary from influenster to test and give you guys my honest review! I will never sugar coat any of my reviews as I value each and everyone reading them! and I always want to be completely honest with my reviews! This foundation I think is my new Favorite foundation! It has such awesome Buildable coverage and is very light ! It feels like you are not wearing foundation at all! It doesn't have any scent to it that I could notice at least. It covered my redness and as well didn't settle in my fine lines or wrinkles or pores! It didn't separate and still looked fresh after 8 hours of wear! The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of is it is super thin and kind of runny. As well it dried super fast, so you really have to blend quickly while applying it. Other than that I am a huge fan! Tomorrow I am going to mix a little bit of the darker shade in with the shade I received just because it was a tad bit light. I will let you all know how it turns out! It will be my first time mixing shades!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 153 (Golden Honey) more...
This Foundation is good. A little goes a long way. I received this sample from Sephora a few months ago and I finally got around to try. It works for my combination skin. I will say that I did see a little shine but maybe that's because I didn't prime my face. In their defense this was after 5 hours or so. It is a full coverage and it can look cakey if you overdo it period start off with a little pump and build it up it but use a light hand. I love the packaging. I love that it has a pump. It has a clean scent to it.
Olha D.
This foundation is a great foundations for starters or people who just want a foundation that is easy to work with. It has amazing shade selection. out of all of the foundations i own its the most one that matches my exact skin tone. It has a medium to full coverage. To get a full you definitely have to build it up. It has a beautiful natural finish. Not too dewy or too matte. It is great for all skin types. I have used it on many deferent clients with different skin types and everyone likes it.
Jessica G.
Eastampton Township
Love this foundation. It’s super light and I feel like it has an Illuminating or some kind of shimmer to it... not in an overdone way but just adds a brightened to your face. Use it with a beauty blender (wet first obviously and squeezed out to a damp/dry mostly) and it will turn out perfectly. It takes some time to fully set in but once it does it’s a beautiful full finish. I feel it’s 1 of the best out there for foundations. Definitely worth a try. I always love to finish foundation off with a finishing set powder or a compact skin color powder on top. This works wonders.
Amalia N.
Review for: 153 (Golden Honey) more...
This is one of those foundations that I always come back to. I’m always on the hunt for a face product that meets all of my high expectations in a foundation and this one is it. The color “Sand” matches me perfectly and no foundation out there has hits the right understomes in my skin as this. I have tried luxury brands like Dior, Ysl, Lancôme, la mer, and this one is definitely a steal for the price. The finish is matte, but not overly drying. I have made all the females in my family try this foundation, and they are all impressed with the quality of this product.
Rachael P.
I LOVE my Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation! It's not too heavy and it's not too light, it's just the right amount of medium coverage. It doesn't feel heavy when I wear it. I barely know that I'm wearing any foundation throughout the day. It also blends well with a foundation brush or a beauty sponge.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I am in love with this foundation! I got a sample In one of my subscription boxes and I was shocked 1st of all that it was the right she and 2nd of all how well it worked for my skin. It is full coverage and buildable without feeling heavy or Sticky. When I finish my current bottle this will be my next purchase. I just wish these sold it at ulta because I prefer their reward system.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I’ve tried so many foundations over the years, always searching for the perfect one that has buildable coverage, velvet finish but not too matte or flat. I always seems to come back to this foundation. I tried Estes Lauder, Clinique, Mac, Nars, Tarte, La-Roche Posay.. but MFE is the only foundation that i can rely on no matter what condition my skin is in. It doesn’t make me oily or breakout, provides buildings coverage and a nice finish that’s not matte but not too radiant.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?