MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Elixir uploaded by Emily J.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An innovative serum that instantly hydrates and adds radiance to the skin. HD complexion collection uses innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup that is invisible on high-definition cameras and to the naked eye. This unique, lightweight elixir absorbs quickly into the skin, instantly hydrating and brightening the complexion. The breakthrough formula contains D-Panthenol and Glycerin to ensure an immediate boost of hydration (+520% after 15 minutes) that lasts throughout the day (+175% after 6 hours). Argatensyl is added to provide an immediate smoothing effect. Each ingredient was specifically added to prepare skin for high- definition makeup -- so you can count on the camera picking up the perks of this perfecting formula. This product is oil and paraben free, and dermatologist tested.

Caris W.
Bourbonnais Illinois
I absolutely love makeup forevers skin products and i wish i had more i only have this from make up for ever but i have heard great things about many of there products. I need to get more of this because i use it every day. and i'm running out. definitely would buy again
jasmine a.
Baltimore
It’s a great product by all means that being said I’d say this is probably reserved for professionals and I say that because you’re not going to notice its effect unless your constantly in front of the camera or spend a lot of time under bright light
Steff N.
Minneapolis, MN
I adore mixing this in with my foundation for a lighter coverage. I don’t know about the skin plumping abilities, but I can safely say that mixing it in with my foundation makes for the smoothest, flawless application.
Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Jamie L.
Crown Point
Great to put on before primer to prep skin but it was very runny and would have to be rubbed into the skin almost immediately. I've tried to shake it up but it's thinner than a facial oil so I'm just not a big fan.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
This is one of my favorite products for giving a dewy look to my skin throughout the day. I like to wear it under my primer- especially on my cheeks. My skin has never looked more flawless in photos or in person.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I didn't feel like this did much of anything for my skin. It felt nice but That s about it. No added hydration or anything. Not impressed for the price ...
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I’ve been using this for 7 years now and when I run out I buy more. It totally meets my expectations. I got it from Sephora. It’s inexpensive.
Mitzi R.
Van Nuys, CA
Make up forever is the best make-up product to use on your face. This HD elixir is awesome and I love how it feels on my face!
burguess O.
Banning, CA
I love all the products this brand has, there awesome and they look good on pictures.
Noelle S.
Victoria, BC
Is this product discontinued?