BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An ultrablendable blush with a natural look and finish made specifically for HD technology. Formulated with the perfect balance of oils, waxes, and powders, HD Blush combines the second-skin look of a cream with the ease of a powder. Created for HD technology, this formula blends into skin with no visible texture for a truly natural flush of color. It's completely weightless and can be worn over or under powder to sculpt and highlight cheeks flawlessly. Available in a wide range of colors, HD Blush has the perfect shade for every skintone. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 410 0.09 oz
I have used Make Up For Ever before but nothing that I really remember loving. This blush is a cream blush, I usually only use powder blush because I don't like the feeling of the cream. This blush promises to be a ultrablendable blush with a natural look and finish made specifically for HD technology and will act like a second skin. Like I said earlier, I usually just like to use powder blushes because I find that cream blushes are too heavy and make my skin feel sticky. I used my regular blush brush to apply the blush to my face, I wasn't sure if this was going to work, but it absolutely did. When I applied it to my skin I was surprised by how it actually showed up on my skin and how it didn't feel weighted at all. It actually did feel like a second skin and looked so natural. Even my fiancé said that it looks like a natural flush and like I'm embarrassed, haha. I'm pretty excited about this blush and I would love to try it in other colors, this color might have been a little too red for my light olive skin.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 210 0.09 oz
this is my new favorite blush!
it applies easily to the brush without much fall out.
it applies to the face in a "natural" way, which gives the apples of my cheeks the perfect look!
matte finish so it doesn't overpower my highlighter.
This color works well with my skin tone, not too orange and not too pink.
I want to try some other colors!
This blush is better than Tarte IMO.
Love it!
Lili D.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 510 0.09 oz
I have not found any other brand that makes a more natural looking blush on me than this, which is saying a lot considering my skin tone! This particular shade initially goes on dark but blends in to a beautiful deep pink. I love the cream to powder finish. It's been on my list of HG makeup products for the last 3 years. I absolutely recommend it!
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 510 0.09 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 320 0.09 oz
I absolutely love this - it's by far one of my favorite blushes. Applies so beautifully with either your fingers or a brush. It's creamy and pigmented and blends out really well. Always gives me a natural flush and I love that it's matte!
Jordan S.
Clovis
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 210 0.09 oz
Make Up For Ever killed it on this blush. It has such a gorgeous pigment to the cheeks that is very true to its color. This blush last all day and gives the skin that perfect glow for everyday use. I will for sure buy this again.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 410 0.09 oz
I really love the Make Up For Ever HD blushes. They're incredibly pigmented and leave a natural finish. They're very easy to blend. I would definitely recommend.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A cult classic so many wearable shades I currently own Three and these are by far my favorite cream blush formula they blend so easily and last all day on my cheeks I use these with my brides and they adore them the natural dewy flush they give the cheeks it's unbeatable I want more shades and I recommend regardless of your skin type because if you're oily you can always set them with a powder blush and that layering technique will help your blush last all throughout the day if you're finding your blush is fading throughout the day try layering a powder blush over a good cream blush!!
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very sad that sephora does not have these on their shelves anymore. one of the best cream blushes. color selection is slim to know but they blend like a dream. easy to use - sponge brush finger, it literally doesn't matter with these. staying power could improve but overall great
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 225 0.09 oz
Wow! I am not a huge blush fan, but this Makeup Forever HD Blush just knocked my socks off! The color it gives me is bright and vibrant! It gives me a healthy glow which I am getting compliments on left and right! I usually go with a bronzer, but I am so in love! MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush
Jenn T.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 210 0.09 oz
I love applying cream blush on because it gives a color from within that looks natural. This shade is beautiful on any skin tone and last such a long time through the day. Applies easily with a brush, sponge or even finger. Definitely a must buy!
Emily S.
I have very light and fair skin, is this colour too harsh for my skin tone?
Gris H.
How this blush is compared with the Mac powder blushes?
Nicole C.
How do you apply for a natural look? With fingers or a brush for cream blush?
Gris H.
Does this have satin finish?