BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An ultrablendable blush with a natural look and finish made specifically for HD technology. Formulated with the perfect balance of oils, waxes, and powders, HD Blush combines the second-skin look of a cream with the ease of a powder. Created for HD technology, this formula blends into skin with no visible texture for a truly natural flush of color. It's completely weightless and can be worn over or under powder to sculpt and highlight cheeks flawlessly. Available in a wide range of colors, HD Blush has the perfect shade for every skintone. see more...

• Is this super purpleish? Or more red?1 Answers
  • I have very light and fair skin, is this colour too harsh...2 Answers
  • Does this blush show up glittery on the face or just pale...1 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush
  • "this is my new favorite blush! it applies easily to the brush without much fall out. it applies to the face in a "natural" way, which gives the apples of my cheeks the perfect look! matte finish so it doesn't overpower my highlighter. this color works well with my skin tone, not too orange and not too pink. i want to try some other colors! this blush is better than tarte imo. love it!" in 4 reviews
  • "the finish of makeup with this blush is perfect it's perfect with olive skin tone it's make it so shiny all the day because it has a long lasting and i can mix it with some bronzer it gives me a perfect look i baught it from fatal and i recommend it so much it's perfect " in 2 reviews
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 220 0.09 oz more...
I've always been afraid of using blush, not knowing really how to use it and not wanting to look like a clown, but had recently been looking to start. I was steered towards using a Bobbi Brown product, but when I went to my Sephora store, they didn't have it, so I was directed to Make Up Forever. After playing with the shades, I ended up with 220 and I have been obsessed with it. If I'm not wearing any other make up, I make sure this is on. It is so smooth and natural looking, sort of like you just came indoors from a cold winter day. If they ever stop carrying this, I will cry. It brings new life to my face.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: Reddish Brown 70 more...
Do you want to blush that will last you forever? This is the one you need in your life! Matt finish very very pigmented and a tiny bit goes a very long way so build it up to the color you desire I would definitely tell you to go grab this product
Nicole R.
This a great product it works well with any skin tone, it's not to heavy on the skin ,and you only need a little bit and your ready to go it's like a soft powdery feel which glides on in the most perfect wat MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush
Jordan S.
Clovis
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Blush 210 0.09 oz more...
Make Up For Ever killed it on this blush. It has such a gorgeous pigment to the cheeks that is very true to its color. This blush last all day and gives the skin that perfect glow for everyday use. I will for sure buy this again.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
A cult classic so many wearable shades I currently own Three and these are by far my favorite cream blush formula they blend so easily and last all day on my cheeks I use these with my brides and they adore them the natural dewy flush they give the cheeks it's unbeatable I want more shades and I recommend regardless of your skin type because if you're oily you can always set them with a powder blush and that layering technique will help your blush last all throughout the day if you're finding your blush is fading throughout the day try layering a powder blush over a good cream blush!!
Arlene R.
San Francisco, CA
Beautiful high pigment creamy long lasting blush! Also looks and feels great on the lips. Honestly love it. I like to tap my brush into it gently then swirl it onto the apples of my cheeks. For a cream blush it sets well but I just don't feel right in general without setting my face with a little powder or spray. My faves are 220, 320, 420 (which can work on fair to med/deep skin depending on your application).
Sirenna S.
Love this! But be very careful this is PIGMENTED! I rarely wear blush anymore but when I do I'm usually reaching for this one in particular. I love the finish and how it wears and I'm constantly getting compliments and questions on what bush I'm wearing when ever I wear this. I also love the fact that the package is travel friendly since it is a small pan and it comes with a compact mirror which is nice especially when you want to reapply/touch up your makeup in public.
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Other more...
I use the color B302. This is one of the best blushes I’ve used. I got a sample in my Sephora play bag. It is so smooth and blends so well. What made me rate it 5 stars is the lasting power of this blush. It is amazing. It stays on my cheeks all day thru work and into the night and doesn’t fade. I haven’t had a lot of blushes do that. I don’t have oily skin. I am combo. My skin does get maybe a little more oily in summer and drier in the winter, but his blush is great. The color is a pretty peach with a slight shimmer. I definitely want to try more blushes from this brand.
Chanelle J.
Brookfield, WI
I love cream blushes, but it's so hard to find a trustworthy brand that lasts without being outrageously expensive. I find that powder blush doesnt stay through my day. I love the range of colors available from Make Up For Ever, and I love the pigmentation. It's an incredibly easy application and lasts all day. I will absolutely be buying again as soon as i run out.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Very sad that sephora does not have these on their shelves anymore. one of the best cream blushes. color selection is slim to know but they blend like a dream. easy to use - sponge brush finger, it literally doesn't matter with these. staying power could improve but overall great
Stephanie Christine G.
Smyrna, TN
Does the Make Up Forever last for a long time when wearing it but also wash off easy at the end of the day?
Emily S.
I have very light and fair skin, is this colour too harsh for my skin tone?
Griseda H.
Does this have satin finish?
Kenzie S.
Is this super purpleish? Or more red?
Nicole C.
How do you apply for a natural look? With fingers or a brush for cream blush?

Sephora