MAKE UP FOR EVER Foundation Kabuki - Small - 102 uploaded by Kiana G.MAKE UP FOR EVER Foundation Kabuki - Small - 102 uploaded by manar h.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A soft, tapered brush for precise foundation application.

This one-of-a-kind, synthetic brush combines the precision of a traditional foundation brush with the convenient size of a Kabuki brush. Its small, dense shape is tapered at the end for quick and specific application of cream and liquid foundation formulas. Its soft, straight fibers allow for buildable coverage with a flawless finish.

Type of fibers: Straight

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid foundation.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Foundation Kabuki - Small - 102
  • "I love this kabuki brush! I use it to smooth out my liquid foundation and to fluff on my powder! MakeupForever is an awesome brand that makes really high quality brushes so the hairs don't shed at all. I would highly recommend this brush!" in 11 reviews
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I love using the foundation kabuki for applying foundation. It gives off an airbrushed appearance for flawless coverage. It can be a bit pricey but will worth it for your application process.
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for brushing off the your setting powder if u bake! Not too rough and blends amazingly! I use mine everyday!!!! Doesn’t matter what types of skin type you are. 100% recommended!
Christina w.
Fresno, TX
The best brush ever for applying powder and blending my countour. I love how small and compact this brush is I jeonit in my makeup bag and throw it in my purse for on the go. The bristles catch the makeup and spread it beautifully . I would definetly buy  again
Kymouye W.
This foundation brush is perfect for traveling and it spreads the foundation well. I used it on multiple occasions with different foundations. The price was okay I was satisfied with it. You have a good control.
Chanell R.
Emeryville, CA
I love the thickness of this brush and how it blends everything so well. I’m far from an expert but this brush is the perfect fit for my hand and feels amazing on my face. I’m quite satisfied.
Kyesha H.
Saginaw
I love the Kabuki brush because it is also easy to clean. I bout this Kabuki brush for sephora I believe can't remember. My skin is naturally smooth so it kinda just give me more of that blandish look. It cost a little but it's indefinitely worth what they charge.... When I first started make-up I can remember when I bought my first Kabuki brush man did I hate it this is like my 5th or 6th Kabuki brush and I am actually proud to say this Kabuki brush does blend more especially when you use a beauty blender first then the Kabuki brush.
Leagh G.
I like to use this product of concealer in the  undereye area, since the tapered tip allows for ease of application. You can also use it to blend out your contour, and apply foundation and primer (although it takes longer since the brush is on the smaller side)
Cassidy S.
New Bedford, MA
Love MUF brushes they work soo well when it comes to really blending or being able to spread and even amount of foundation over your skin. Great brushes to use and they have so many options. And the best is they arent a pocket killer and have them in many drug stores!
Emily P.
Bay Harbor Island
The makeup forever brand have so many brushes but one of my favorite is the foundation brush, it contains a silky smooth touch to your skin as applying the foundation product to your skin. I would fully recommend this product with its amazing quality.
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love his brush. I have been using it for years. My is a little more blown out than the one in the picture. But I tell you this much it still does the job with all the washing and using that I do with it. Great for a quick powered or all over face.. 👏🏾👏🏾

Sephora