MAKE UP FOR EVER Foundation Kabuki - Small - 102 uploaded by manar h.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A soft, tapered brush for precise foundation application.

This one-of-a-kind, synthetic brush combines the precision of a traditional foundation brush with the convenient size of a Kabuki brush. Its small, dense shape is tapered at the end for quick and specific application of cream and liquid foundation formulas. Its soft, straight fibers allow for buildable coverage with a flawless finish.

Type of fibers: Straight

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid foundation.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this kabuki brush! I use it to smooth out my liquid foundation and to fluff on my powder! MakeupForever is an awesome brand that makes really high quality brushes so the hairs don't shed at all. I would highly recommend this brush!" in 11 reviews
Leagh G.
I like to use this product of concealer in the  undereye area, since the tapered tip allows for ease of application. You can also use it to blend out your contour, and apply foundation and primer (although it takes longer since the brush is on the smaller side)
Sabrina J.
San Antonio, TX
MY FAVORITE FACE BRUSH!!! I love how soft the bristles are. I’ve had this brush for at least 5 years, && it is still in pristine condition, with NO shedding. I use it mainly to apply powder under my eyes. Dense && précise. Absolutely worth the price.
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love his brush. I have been using it for years. My is a little more blown out than the one in the picture. But I tell you this much it still does the job with all the washing and using that I do with it. Great for a quick powered or all over face.. 👏🏾👏🏾
Isabella M.
Natalia Y.
Very pricey but amazing brush! Love it I've had it for a while now and it still works amazingly! If you're looking for a good quality brush then this is great! I use it almost everyday and would recommend
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
These brushes may be expensive but they are worth the cost. They are so smooth and let you apply your makeup with a photo- like- finish. I love the feel of them and their light weight. I was super satisfied with this investment.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I love using the foundation kabuki for applying foundation. It gives off an airbrushed appearance for flawless coverage. It can be a bit pricey but will worth it for your application process.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for brushing off the your setting powder if u bake! Not too rough and blends amazingly! I use mine everyday!!!! Doesn’t matter what types of skin type you are. 100% recommended!
Kyesha H.
Saginaw
I love the Kabuki brush because it is also easy to clean. I bout this Kabuki brush for sephora I believe can't remember. My skin is naturally smooth so it kinda just give me more of that blandish look. It cost a little but it's indefinitely worth what they charge.... When I first started make-up I can remember when I bought my first Kabuki brush man did I hate it this is like my 5th or 6th Kabuki brush and I am actually proud to say this Kabuki brush does blend more especially when you use a beauty blender first then the Kabuki brush.
Cassidy S.
Tiverton, RI
Love MUF brushes they work soo well when it comes to really blending or being able to spread and even amount of foundation over your skin. Great brushes to use and they have so many options. And the best is they arent a pocket killer and have them in many drug stores!