BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A medium flat and rounded brush for use over the whole face. A larger variation on the 104 brush for ultra-fast use.

Type of fibers: Straight.

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This brush is absolutely PERFECT for liquid foundation . Put the product on the top of your hand and use it as your palette, take a bit and drag it downward on the face and the brush will do everything else." in 3 reviews
member-3d1d6
MAKE UP FOR EVER Foundation Brush - Medium - 106 this brush is absolutely amazing for applying my Foundation the reason why I didn't give it 5 Stars was because sometimes it Clump up but all you to do is clean it which is not that much work if you think about it I have a lot of brushes but this one is probably the best I own especially since it's from Target it has very very very good consistency and it is very professional I will definitely be buying more of these brushes from the same brand.
Gina L.
Such a soft brush! It does exactly what it's supposed to. It really smooths foundation onto my skin nicely. The brush is very dense which is great for giving you that flawless finish. It is on the pricey side but quality is really great and would highly recommend it.
Brianna🇹🇹 🇹.
Bowie, MD
This is the BEST foundation brush in the world, I'm convinced. Even my clients never fail to compliment how soft the brush feels when I use it to apply their makeup. It's nice and thick and feels very silky. Great for blending out concealer under the eye area as well. I love this brush because just like a beauty blender if there is any texture to the skin this brush won't stir it up, it will pat it down. Love it for regular and problematic skin !
Carol S.
Boca Raton
Using your fingers just will not allow your foundation to do its job. A foundation brush gets into the corners without collecting too much, and smoothes it out for great coverage.I have become to using it every time I apply makeup, why not? You will never be disappointed in this fine product.
Maria B.
Pharr, TX
The 106 medium foundation brush is so cute I use it to apply my liquid foundation and it spreads it out evenly and easily I love it 😍 I’ll definitely buy more brushes like this ones it complete satisfied my expectations
Victoria V.
Allen Park, MI
It's pricey but this is a great buy! The brissels are nice an dense! It helps me flawlessly apply foundation and I do plan on getting more brushes from this brand. I bought it from Sephora which was super convenient!
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I wish I could own every brush by make up forever. This brush is sooo great and applies better than a beauty blender or even great to put setting power under your eyes. If i could, i would buy every brush by them.
Lauren R.
Denver, CO
Love this brush for every foundation I use. Makes for a flawless effect and is easy to clean and use. I found it at Sephora and is a great price for the value. Will for sure recommend to my friends and family.
Abby C.
I know this is a foundation brush but I personally love this to apply my highlight! It gives just the right amount of product without making me look like a disco ball. It’s so soft too! I love the bristles.
Allie P.
jasper
This foundation brush is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G the foundation you apply to the brush just evens out to be your perfect shade. I have combo skin and it is perfect for just that. I recommend this product