BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This large, round brush is ideal for professional use over the whole face.

Type of fibers: Straight.

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Great foundation brush!!! The density of the bristles makes this great for applying liquid foundation and makes it look extremely natural. Blends foundation very well. High quality, a bit pricy but worth it. I use this brush all the time and couldn't be happier with the purchase. " in 3 reviews
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I needed a good foundation brush because the one I was using started leaving streaks. I recently switched to Make Up For Ever Ultra Hd foundation and decided to give this brush a try to go along with it. I’m happy I did because this brush makes applying the foundation very easy and quick. It applies evenly and does not leave any streaks at all. The brush is very high quality and the bristles are extremely soft. I definitely recommend this brush!
areen a.
13115zarqa
very soft brush perfect for liqued foundation give you full full coverage from the foundation its little bit pricy but worth it i clean it over and over and theres no fal out form the hair MAKE UP FOR EVER Foundation Brush - Large - 108
Courtney H.
Bowie, MD
I absolutely LOVE this brush. It has been one of the most multi-faceted brushes I have ever received. I even clean it and use it to put on my face masks. It really spreads product thoroughly and I do not experience shedding or bristles bending. I’ve had it for almost a month now and it still looks in great condition.
klar S.
I’ve been needing a brush like this for my foundation it goes a long way has so much coverage it is worth the price I use it everyday to get ready I definitely recommend it if your looking to buying a foundation brush
Avianna G.
Amarillo
I live this brush
it applies the foundation nice and smooth with no streaks . it's affordable also I would recommend .
Dhabay A.
It is soo good, it make difference when i use it. It make ur foundation one piece it’s expensive but if take care of it, it will long with u, u can find it in makeup for ever store, I highly recommend it to u
Kay L.
I like to use this brush when applying my liquid foundation. It reaches all the corners of face your that you can’t reach when applying foundation with your hands. It is a little streaky but the bristles are super dense and soft!
Radiah T.
Newark
My absolute favorite brush to apply my foundation. Applies it eventually and gives great coverage.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I enjoy this brush with the water blend foundation and hd foundation. Easy to use and not scratchy.
Adrienne L.
Antioch, TN
I bought this brush back in 2016 at Sephora. Out of all my brushes, this still remains my favorite. It is well worth the 36.00. I normally have to reapply my foundation multiple times, but due to this being a larger brush, it allows for more coverage. I highly recommend.
Johana M.