BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This large, round brush is ideal for professional use over the whole face.

Type of fibers: Straight.

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Foundation Brush - Large - 108
  • "Great foundation brush!!! The density of the bristles makes this great for applying liquid foundation and makes it look extremely natural. Blends foundation very well. High quality, a bit pricy but worth it. I use this brush all the time and couldn't be happier with the purchase. " in 3 reviews
Johnetta S.
When I say that makeup forever did the fool when they made these brushes, they went all out!! I have had them for over 2 years and I haven't had 1 brush shed or break...I have quite a few but I want them all!
Kara M.
I love makeup forever brushes! They don’t fall apart, they’re soft but still firm. I use this brush every time I do my makeup. I’ve tried others, but I always go back to this one. Definitely highly recommended!
Taylor G.
This is one of my favorite foundation brushes. Super soft and the perfect size for applying foundation. Doesn’t leave streaks and applies great to the skin. It is a little pricey but definitely recommend it!
Brookee E.
Haines city , FL
Absolutely love this brush! Always leaves a great finish and fills pore and wrinkle lines! I have combination skin and this brush really helps cover blemishes! I recommend this brush to all my friends.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I've had my MAKE UP FOR EVER 108 Large Foundation Brush for 3 years! It has held up so well with using the Sephora brush cleaner spray in conjunction. still looks brand new! Would definitely recommend!
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I love these brushes. I use this one to apply foundation and it helps it go on so smooth without streaks and doesn't suck all the product in. Doesn't have a weird smell like some brushes do.
Nicole L.
Wauconda, IL
Olivia J.
This brush is amazing!! It applies so smoothly. There’s no streaking or patches. It’s very soft. And for this price It’s just wonderful. It’s very easy to use. I’m so happy I finally got one! Everyone needs one!
Amy L.
One of the highest quality makeup brushes I've felt! The handle is solid, the bristles don't shed. And it will last a very long time if you take good care of it!
Alyssa J.
Coventry
I love this brush! It’s perfect for applying foundation all over the face! The bristles are soft and easy to clean and it has lasted me so long!
Johana M.