BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This large, round brush is ideal for professional use over the whole face.

Type of fibers: Straight.

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Great foundation brush!!! The density of the bristles makes this great for applying liquid foundation and makes it look extremely natural. Blends foundation very well. High quality, a bit pricy but worth it. I use this brush all the time and couldn't be happier with the purchase. " in 3 reviews
Kara M.
I love makeup forever brushes! They don’t fall apart, they’re soft but still firm. I use this brush every time I do my makeup. I’ve tried others, but I always go back to this one. Definitely highly recommended!
Taylor G.
This is one of my favorite foundation brushes. Super soft and the perfect size for applying foundation. Doesn’t leave streaks and applies great to the skin. It is a little pricey but definitely recommend it!
Brookee E.
Haines City , FL
Absolutely love this brush! Always leaves a great finish and fills pore and wrinkle lines! I have combination skin and this brush really helps cover blemishes! I recommend this brush to all my friends.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
I really love this brush. It's easy to use, especially if you're a beginner. It applies your foundation smoothly. It looks flawless when I've applied it with this brush. Since it's a Make up for ever brush I did use it with their HD foundation and now I use it with my Revlon colorstay foundation. It applies it so flawlessly that I'm amazed. It can provide full coverage. I definitely like it better than a beauty blender because that uses up too much product in my opinion. I definitely recommend you getting this at Sephora. A drugstore foundation brush I also like if your on a budge is the real techniques face brush for $9 or the Elf foundation brush for $6. Personally if you got that route I'd pick up the real techniques brush!
TAMAR M.
The best foundation brush! Blends in so well so easy to apply keeps it smooth you won’t see those thin lines-_- I’ve had that problem with other brushes but not this one I’d definitely buy it again highly recommended
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I love these brushes. I use this one to apply foundation and it helps it go on so smooth without streaks and doesn't suck all the product in. Doesn't have a weird smell like some brushes do.
Amy L.
One of the highest quality makeup brushes I've felt! The handle is solid, the bristles don't shed. And it will last a very long time if you take good care of it!
Kristen m.
I used this for a long time before switching to the beauty blender. I use Make Up For Ever foundation and concealer so I think this brush blends it out very nicely. It doesn't leave a streaky finish like some other foundation brushes I've tried before. The size of it covers a lot of territory at once so the process of applying your makeup doesn't take that long.
Nicole L.
Wauconda, IL
Alyssa J.
Coventry
I love this brush! It’s perfect for applying foundation all over the face! The bristles are soft and easy to clean and it has lasted me so long!
Johana M.