BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This large, round brush is ideal for professional use over the whole face.

Type of fibers: Straight.

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Foundation Brush - Large - 108
  • "Great foundation brush!!! The density of the bristles makes this great for applying liquid foundation and makes it look extremely natural. Blends foundation very well. High quality, a bit pricy but worth it. I use this brush all the time and couldn't be happier with the purchase. " in 3 reviews
gabriela e.
I will be honest and say that I am typically not a fan of MUFE brushes.  I find that the bristles are not dense enough to move product BUT this brush is the exception.  When using this brush with a thin foundation OR even a small amount of a thicker consistency you get a smooth and beautiful finish.  This is the only MUFE brush that has really impressed me.
Corinne D.
Chicopee, MA
This brush is PERFECT for using with a mask! I have a green mask from Tata Harper and I hated the idea of putting my finger in the product over and over again possibly contaminating it. This brush makes applying the mask a breeze and I don't over use the product or waste it! It's soft and easy to clean as well. Very happy with this brush
DIana T.
 Makeup Forever is well known for their beautiful products, this brush is no exception.  The handle is just right, the bristles are perfect.  It is listed as a foundation brush, I love to use this for applying highlight too! Its amazing! Don't hesitate to add this beautiful brush to your arsenal.
Adrienne L.
Antioch, TN
I bought this brush back in 2016 at Sephora. Out of all my brushes, this still remains my favorite. It is well worth the 36.00. I normally have to reapply my foundation multiple times, but due to this being a larger brush, it allows for more coverage. I highly recommend.
Freyal B.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I am obsessed with the makeup forever makeup and the makeup tools. This foundation brush works very good. It blends the foundation very well into the skin. In compare to sigma brush, i found this brushes very soft. I would definitely recommend.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
The MUFE brushes are fabulous and this one in particular makes quick work of laying down liquid and cream foundations. It’s very easy to use; just blend in downward strokes and feel free to gently pat areas that may need additional coverage.
Megan B.
Pembroke , NC
Can I say must have? This brush was very efficient with getting product in to my skin and not soaking up in the hairs-wasting product. I’m always trying out new make up brushes but this large foundation brush I have yet found another one better.
Kay L.
I like to use this brush when applying my liquid foundation. It reaches all the corners of face your that you can’t reach when applying foundation with your hands. It is a little streaky but the bristles are super dense and soft!
Katelyn L.
I love love love this brush! I usually am not a huge fan of flat foundation brushes but this is an exception. It allows foundation melt into the skin and gives such a flawless finish.
Giselle G.
Honestly, their brushes are horrible in my opinion. They just don't work well for anything. I hate the hollow, cheap handles and the bristles are not stiff enough.
Johana M.