BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This large, round brush is ideal for professional use over the whole face.

Type of fibers: Straight.

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Great foundation brush!!! The density of the bristles makes this great for applying liquid foundation and makes it look extremely natural. Blends foundation very well. High quality, a bit pricy but worth it. I use this brush all the time and couldn't be happier with the purchase. " in 3 reviews
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I needed a good foundation brush because the one I was using started leaving streaks. I recently switched to Make Up For Ever Ultra Hd foundation and decided to give this brush a try to go along with it. I’m happy I did because this brush makes applying the foundation very easy and quick. It applies evenly and does not leave any streaks at all. The brush is very high quality and the bristles are extremely soft. I definitely recommend this brush!
MARIA J.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very mixed feelings about this brush. Does it does it job? Yes. Do I have to wash it every single time I use it? Yes. Can I get by with not washing it once and using it for a second time? No. Ok, I'm not going to lie to the world and act like I wash my brushes after each use.. Who has time for that? But GIRL, you CANNOT lie to this brush. While for a foundation brush, it's "ok" at not leaving streaks and applying and even coat of foundation to your skin, I dislike the fact that I have to wash it each time for it to perform at an average level.
Adrienne L.
Antioch , TN
I bought this brush back in 2016 at Sephora. Out of all my brushes, this still remains my favorite. It is well worth the 36.00. I normally have to reapply my foundation multiple times, but due to this being a larger brush, it allows for more coverage. I highly recommend.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I just got this brush last week. It's expensive but worth every penny. I have to say this is really good foundation brush that I've ever had. It applies both liquid and creamy foundation so well on face, leaves no streaks, and it does its job perfectly in a short time. I can't believe such traditional foundation brush can be so amazing. I've already try this brush with Estee Lauder stay in place 15HR foundation, Revlon photoready makeup , RMK creamy foundation, they all blend easily and evenly. Coverage is up to how you use it. Anyway, I love this brush!
Kay L.
I like to use this brush when applying my liquid foundation. It reaches all the corners of face your that you can’t reach when applying foundation with your hands. It is a little streaky but the bristles are super dense and soft!
gabriela e.
I will be honest and say that I am typically not a fan of MUFE brushes.  I find that the bristles are not dense enough to move product BUT this brush is the exception.  When using this brush with a thin foundation OR even a small amount of a thicker consistency you get a smooth and beautiful finish.  This is the only MUFE brush that has really impressed me.
Corinne D.
This brush is PERFECT for using with a mask! I have a green mask from Tata Harper and I hated the idea of putting my finger in the product over and over again possibly contaminating it. This brush makes applying the mask a breeze and I don't over use the product or waste it! It's soft and easy to clean as well. Very happy with this brush
Diana G.
 Makeup Forever is well known for their beautiful products, this brush is no exception.  The handle is just right, the bristles are perfect.  It is listed as a foundation brush, I love to use this for applying highlight too! Its amazing! Don't hesitate to add this beautiful brush to your arsenal.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this large foundation brush! It works so well and makes the makeup go on so naturally. It provides very full coverage on the face and does not keep too much of the product in the brush. Sometimes brushes keep a lot of product but this one does not so that's great!
Aamna A.
Canton, MI
This brush is sooooo nice and beautiful. It applies makeup so well without actually taking in the product. If kept clean, it leaves no strokes. And it's such a good quality brush I don't feel it becoming weak and I don't even ever lose any hairs on it
Johana M.