MAKE UP FOR EVER Flat Steel Palette - Small Size

The Small Flat Steel Palette is a lightweight aluminum palette used for mixing creamy products.

Professional and resistant, it offers the possibility to use all types of products as well as corrosives products (ex: acétone). It's perfect for special effect products. Its plate shape makes it an easy  tool, and its smooth surface is easy to maintain.

Dimension 126mm x 75mm

Is it affordable
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Flat Steel Palette - Small Size!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix, AZ
This makeup forever pallete of putting foundation on is super good and it really helps
Niles, IL
How many can I get can I get two when is it gonna come dose it come and when can I get
St, NL
1,212 reviews
This is an absolute great product. I would recommend this item to every body I know! I use this product pretty often. It is an excellent product for the great price you can buy it for. It is just great !
Bootle, Merseyside
Simply couldn’t live without this in my kit. Any working makeup artist that isn’t decanting cream products onto a palette (rather than double dipping their brushes into them 😖) should be treated with suspicion!
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Excellent palette. Magnet is very strong and shadows will not slide around or even budge. Buy the largest size! It will fit 28 makeup forever shadows if you collect those (I do), and I have no idea how many standard size shadows. I do wish the lid was transparent so that you can see what you have while getting ready, bur the logo on top makes it look sry sleek. I have the large size and the next to the large size and I like the largest size the best.evwn though the second to the largest was still large (same width, but the height was shorter) it wasn't enough room for my smaller shadows. Definitely get the big one.This is a great creation. I use it for so many things! I like to mix foundation shades. Even different brands of foundation. Its also great for mixing oil with thicker foundations. Its also amazing for mixing lipsticks to get original colors and shadesI absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Name: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
The Large Flat Steel Palette is a lightweight aluminum palette used for mixing creamy products. Professional and resistant, it offers the possibility to use all types of products as well as corrosives products (ex: acétone), it's perfect for special effect products. Its plate shape, makes it an easy nomadic tool. Its smooth surface is easy to maintain.
Es espectacular esta marca y definitivamente es de mi top de agrado usarla y bueno claro si pues ami me gusta maquillarme y eso que suelo ser muy exigente en lo que son usar un tipo de productos
Halifax
MAKE UP FOR EVER Flat Steel Palette - Small Size uploaded by Carlie B.
I love this flat Steele palette! It came with my first ever kit in beauty school. I love the larger one too, but this size is so practical for personal and one client use! (If it’s not too crazy of a look) you don’t want to keep going in to clean it! I do find it very easy to clean though, warm water and a wipe and it looks brand new!!
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Hello,
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!