BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #8 in Makeup Tools

The Large Flat Steel Palette is a lightweight aluminum palette used for mixing creamy products.

Professional and resistant, it offers the possibility to use all types of products as well as corrosives products (ex: acétone), it's perfect for special effect products. Its plate shape, makes it an easy nomadic tool. Its smooth surface is easy to maintain.

Dimension 163mm x 106mm

Trista C.
Richmond
I love love this product. it helps me mix my concealer and BB cream or my foundation colors bc my skin is two different colors! I most definitely recommend this!
Jonetta D.
Great for customizing colors for foundations and lipsticks. Although there are a variety of colors they don’t always match what you need or what you are looking for.
Luz Paola M.
Me encanta para dispensar el producto sobre ella y no contaminarlo, a veces maquillo a otras personas así que es perfecto porque me permite mantener el producto fresco mientras lo aplico sobre la piel, es resistente y barato
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Love these for mixing foundations with anything from liquid highlighters to moisturizer to anything really it’s easier than using my hands plus these get cleaned off really easily compared to my hand I definitely think I would repurchase this product again
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Hailey P.
Shasha S.
jae C.
This is a makeup artists' must have in your kit. The palette is essential to working with any of their Flash palette creams. Cleaning is easy and when you're working on dozens of clients in a weekend - it's a nice way to keep things sanitary and neat.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Is it worth the money?
Carley Q.
Riverside, CA
Katia M.
el paso texas
Does this really help when it comes to makeup?