BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #7 in Makeup Tools

The Large Flat Steel Palette is a lightweight aluminum palette used for mixing creamy products.

Professional and resistant, it offers the possibility to use all types of products as well as corrosives products (ex: acétone), it's perfect for special effect products. Its plate shape, makes it an easy nomadic tool. Its smooth surface is easy to maintain.

Dimension 163mm x 106mm

Shasha S.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I like using this to mix products on. I mix foundations to get the right color usually. It also works for concealers, BB Creams, and more. I bought mine online. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Jonetta D.
Great for customizing colors for foundations and lipsticks. Although there are a variety of colors they don’t always match what you need or what you are looking for.
Luz Paola M.
Me encanta para dispensar el producto sobre ella y no contaminarlo, a veces maquillo a otras personas así que es perfecto porque me permite mantener el producto fresco mientras lo aplico sobre la piel, es resistente y barato
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Hailey P.
jae C.
This is a makeup artists' must have in your kit. The palette is essential to working with any of their Flash palette creams. Cleaning is easy and when you're working on dozens of clients in a weekend - it's a nice way to keep things sanitary and neat.
Crista B.