BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This classic blush brush quickly and easily adds a healthy glow to the complexion. Its versatile size and shape is adapted for all types of blush application. It can be used with loose and compact powders.

Type of fibers: Wavy.

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.

Adrienne L.
Antioch, TN
The quality of this brush is very good. However, as much of a Make Up For Ever fan that I am, I just wasn't impressed. I think it may have been the way the angle was designed. I didn't get an even coverage of blush applied and had to reapply multiple times. I may have used three times tops. I wouldn't recommend.
Elsa N.
Longmont
Great quality of brushes easy to work with them. Hairs on the brush are not falling off. They are expensive but for me personally it worked really good and my makeup apply really nice. Would recooked these brushes
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
emma r.
Ottawa, ON
Great brush, easy to use and is soft. I like the handles on the brush and the way they look, I bought it because I had heard good things about the quality of the brushes. It was expensive but it feels like
It was worth it to invest.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
Great brush! When you first buy it you'll notice a little bit of shedding, but if you wash it a few times this will eventually stop happening!
amal b.
Biskra
This blush is perfect. And you can use it to cover. Try an you will seee that this one is useful you will regret fo not buying
Snehal S.
Mumbai
Overall a great product for application of the foundation, bronzer or correction powder. Lover how it feels on the skin.
Chåÿma s.
it's very useful and beautiful product ...I'd like to try it onSuggérer une modification yees i did to buy .. yes