MAKE UP FOR EVER Flat Blush Brush - 146 uploaded by Ben Amor Z.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This essential tool for artist make up offers a defined application for powder blush or sculpting kits.  The original shape of the brush and its softness allows for buildable coverage and is ideal for face painting.  It can be used with loose and compact powders.

Type of fibers: Straight and wavy

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.

Mariah J.
Livermore, CA
This brush works great for my foundation and is a great design. It's super smooth to so my foundation goes on very well. Really like this bush a lot and would recommend. Use the makeup here to and it's great and makes me look very nice and smooth.
marcela m.
Sn jacinto
It works great love how my makeup looks everytime i love using there makeup tools never a fail i recomend this brush for anyone looking a an honest review take it from me
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
love this product it's worth the money. it totally met me expectations and i wouldn't go back to another product by a different brad. very happy with the choice i made to try this out. c.
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
This is my favorite foundation brush make supplying liquids and creams so easy and it's worth the money
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brand

Name: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
Ronja K.
Odense
I love makeup forever brushes and I have a bunch of them at home, I don´t think theres any better brushes from any brands except maybe real technics and m.a.c. this brush is so soft and I love it so mush. its amazing and I would definitely buy more brushes from make up for ever!
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
member-81bad
I like this brush it's vey nice for blinding the blush and this mark professional for one look holiday and travel
Ana M.
Esta brocha es super buena para basel deja un acabado super natural en la piel es demasiado suave y buenisima

Amazon