BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Lightweight, velvety soft makeup Melting texture that glides on skin effortlessly Leaves a thin layer of powder on skin for a very natural finish Helps evens out & refreshes complexion Water resistant & long lasting that suits body as well Recommended... see more...

NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
I like make up for ever face & body liquid makeup alabaster beige because its easy to apply. looks like skin not like I'm wearing a lot to makeup. was not cakey  on my face.
I got it at Sephora.
the price was a little on the high end but you pay for what you get.

Lupe D.
Excellent foundation blends like a dream makes you look nice and air brushed finish use this product on a daily basis long-lasting and would buy 100% over and over
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this face and body foundation. Very buildable, lightweight, and full coverage. No room for improvements here. The price is very worth it. I would definitely repurchase and recommend. Keep up the great work!
kayla p.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It gives a natural finish to the skin and is super light weight. Also you can cover marks on your body too
Chrissy S.
Coolidge
This is a really good foundation i used it alot running out soon gonna need to get more i love to get liquid kinds
Kylee B.
Cheswick, PA
Great coverage and blendable. Really creamy. Pretty affordable considering how long it lasts
Natalie P.
I am so so disappointed that they decided to continue this line. I get compliments every time I wear it and I found that it was extremely waterproof because I used it every day while I was in Florida and then extremely hot heat during the summer. I even got compliments for how natural and how well covered my skin. I do have the water blend currently and I'm not a fan
Kat A.
Winnipeg, MB
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! Probably my holy grail foundation.  This is a light coverage foundation, it just evens out the skin tone BUT you can layer this foundation beautifully to build up the coverage!  It looks like skin even when layered and doesn't transfer, I don't even feel the need to actually set this with a powder, usually just set this during the summer time.
Angelica D.
I like this foundation for the summer - it can be brought down onto your body which I like because sometime my neck is white and my face and body are tan so i bring it down on my neck and it doesn't run into the lines and is a smooth medium coverage - doesnt break me out- just wish that it had more coverage.