BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

The secret is all in this top-selling formula. This waterproof, ultra-light, water-based gel contains no emulsifiers and provides a totally natural, satin finish. Ideal for normal skin-types as well as for fine lines and large pores. Gives skin a uniform tone without accentuating imperfections. A makeup artist's favorite. Dany's Tip: "This foundation is also formulated for the body. Apply a fine layer, let dry three minutes, then blot the excess with a tissue before getting dressed." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• ¿que tipo de duración tiene?1 Answers
  • I have combination skin. It gets really oily in the summer and su...1 Answers
  • Is this makeup full coverage? Do they have cool tones? And does i...1 Answers
Faun C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first professional grade foundation purchase and even though I've landed on Koh Gen Do for foundation, I still highly recommend Make-Up Forever Foundation. I have combination skin, and it gave a lovely coverage without heaviness. I may once again get color matched for this brand since it's a great price and great product.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ride or die, holy grail summer foundation. I do not think this foundation gets enough credit for what it is. It is a water blend, waterproof foundation you can wear on your whole body. It is a very runny (duh water blend) almost serum feeling foundation. I would say it is a light/medium coverage that can be built up to a full coverage. I have never had a problem with this foundation caking even after building. The finish I would say is dewy, but I set it with a powder. I have gone in the pool with this foundation and it did not budge until I accidentally rubbed my face. You do need to make sure that you shake the bottle well to mix the foundation. The first time I used it I pumped it out on my hand and thought that I received a bad product because it was all seperated. Definitely recommend this to everyone who is wanting a light summer foundation. Swatched in the picture is #40 Pink Beige (left) and #6 Medium Beige (right.)
Chanelle C.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body Liquid Makeup Coffee 44 1.69 oz
This is by far my favorite foundation. I️ was very disappointed when Sephora stopped carrying it. Last all day very natural but the finish is satin for events. Color match is amazing!
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Megan D.
Nashville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink 36 1.69 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38 1.69 oz
Absolutely wonderful foundation, it might be too early to say but could be my HG very quickly! The shade range of all of MUFE is way too odd to me, but I googled a lot and believed shade 20 would be good for my skin as I have to order MUFE online and it is honestly the best skin colour match I have ever ever had. Brilliant! The reason I didn't give this 5/5 is purely because the formulation is a little odd and can take some getting used to - the foundation itself is almost gel or jelly-like? I find it best applied with fingers (something I usually never do) but it is the most beautiful light and natural coverage I have ever seen. It honestly looks like skin! My go-to daily light makeup foundation was the NARS Tinted Moisturiser in Alaska but upon using this, I have noticed how much more yellow the colour of the NARS is and the far higher coverage. I still love my NARS, but this is definitely my new favourite and I adoreeeee it. Give it a try if you are considering it, you won't regret it!
Ramy B.
Artesia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm pretty sure this foundation is now called the Water Blend foundation, but anyways this foundation is very good if you're looking for something with a natural finish that does not feel heavy at all. Definitely good for those no makeup makeup days when you want to put something on but don't want anything heavy. It is very light weight, blendable, and buildable. I would recommend it if something light is what you're looking for.
Melanie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this foundation on my clients before. I recommend it for any skin type. It's extremely lightweight and has minimal coverage. I have a hard time applying it though. Some brushes make the water based formula to streaky and my beauty blender removes the coverage. So I recommend using a really dense brush. I think this is best for a no makeup makeup look and and just trying to even out skin tone. It won't cover blemishes but I love it when I work with models for natural finish skin.
Alexandra H.
My favorite foundation ever!! Seriously this is the best. Thin, water based that doesn't irritate or break me out. It is a sheer coverage foundation but it builds up easily. My favorite way to apply it is using an applicator that comes with cushion foundations. I find that patting it in gives the best coverage. The finish is probably my favorite though. Super natural and will never ever look cakey! I could use the whole bottle and it will never look heavy or cakey.
Autumn M.
Boulder City, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE it! Great, buildable, non-greasy coverage (that pairs great with artificial lighting by the way) that matches my skin without my havinmg to buy, like two to match myself. I reallly really recommend trying their water based line too, it has helped soook much with my skin sensitivity I'm so happy I found an affordable, long lasting, water based foundation!
Stephanie R.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body Liquid Makeup Soft Beige 1 1.69 oz
I love love love this foundation!!! the brand makeup forever is the best!!! i was looking for a foundation that has really good staying power!! this foundation is the best!! i was impressed with these foundation because don't have a texture face, and this foundation blends naturally into your skin!
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin anyone have experience with this product and whats the best application for it?
Is this a good brand of make up?
How different is this product from the other products how is it on dry flaky skin
Zarielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product get clumpy or lumpy at all??
Kara M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hardly have any blemishes or imperfections on my face. It's pretty clear for the most part. I have freckles and I love them! I use dewy foundation and I use matte foundations, I love them all. This foundation captures my attention just because I don't need much coverage but I love the look of foundation. I'm wondering the experiences others have had with this foundation? How they feel about it & if they recommend it?