BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

The secret is all in this top-selling formula. This waterproof, ultra-light, water-based gel contains no emulsifiers and provides a totally natural, satin finish. Ideal for normal skin-types as well as for fine lines and large pores. Gives skin a uniform tone without accentuating imperfections. A makeup artist's favorite. Dany's Tip: "This foundation is also formulated for the body. Apply a fine layer, let dry three minutes, then blot the excess with a tissue before getting dressed." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• ¿que tipo de duración tiene?1 Answers
  • I have combination skin. It gets really oily in the summer and su...1 Answers
  • Is this makeup full coverage? Do they have cool tones? And does i...1 Answers
Lisa S.
Charlotte, NC
MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body Liquid Makeup Foundation, I wear Pink 36, is now my favorite, holy grail foundation. I am in my late 40's, almost 50 and my skin is dry. I don't really have any major wrinkles, but do have the usual smile lines and this products reveals a natural looking skin. It is watery and needs to be shaken first, careful when you pump product out, it runs and should be used with a water based moisturizer, as water and oil tend not to mix. If you use oil based primer or moisturizer your makeup can just slide off or not have that natural, blotchy and streak free finish you're looking for. I also use a "no oil" primer. The foundation is build-able or just use a great concealer or do both! It's okay to double up on layers as It feels so lightweight on the face, like you're not wearing makeup at all. I will say that even though I've heard some people with oily skin like it; I think it suits dry skin much better. I have heard several makeup artist say they use this a lot on their clients.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go-to foundations. I have used this product for five years now (I'm an Irish dancer so I started wearing stage makeup at a really young age). It has light to medium coverage, so it's great for younger skins, when you want to look as fresh and natural as possible. Like all MUFE's foundations, this product does not contain SPF, so it's great for both daytime and night outs. It comes in a great range of colors. The consistency of this foundation is really watery, so I have been fascinated with the amount of coverage it provides. The finish is a demi-matte, glowy look. I love the formula and everything about it.
However, MUFE is CHANGING THE FORMULA later this year (2016), so go out and get these asap if you love the current Face & Body Liquid Makeup. The new one's formula, consistency, and finish will not be the same as the current one.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I got a sample of this from Sephora I have been wanting to try it as I own the makeup forever HD foundation and love it. First impression it was a weird texture nothing like I have ever seen before it reminds of when something is going bad and trying to separate it was like a think mayo with liquid if that makes since but it blended out easy with my beauty blender the shade is the same as my HD Y305 and matched perfectly I have been wearing it for 9 hours and it's still going strong no setting powder accept for my contour and no setting spray I will definitely purchase this and recommend it to others shear coverage that you can build up love the packaging and pump on this
Erinie b.
Ridgewood, NY
Favorite foundation ever!

I am saying this as a person who's used a TON of foundations. This one is by far the best one I have ever used. Makes skin smooth and natural looking, no cakiness, or exaggerated dry spots.

The finish is more on the dewy side, which I favor anyway. It is perfect for the summer. Also, makeup lays beautifully on top of this foundation. I usually don't set my whole face since I have dry skin, and even in the summer heat, this holds up well.

I'd NOT purchase this online since the color selection seems a bit tricky. If you're interested, I'd suggest you go to your nearest Sephora and sample it in person.
Berenika Z.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So obviously I'm on this site... I am a makeup and skin care junkie. I really cannot be more sincere when I say that this is my ultimate product. I do not like a lot of coverage with foundation, but I do like to even out my skin tone, and this does just that. AND..... the best part, it feels "wet" and dewy- it cools of my face and skin every single morning and its like applying cold moisturizer to begin your makeup routine. I absolutely love this product and I do not care how many foundations I try, buy, and use. This is the ultimate one!
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation of all time. I wore this on my wedding day and it lasted all day through tears, sweat and heat. It leaves a very natural finish and it doesn't look like you're wearing makeup at all. The coverage is very sheer (good if you only want to even out the skin tone) but you can definitely build it up with more layers and it won't look cakey. It is pricey but in my opinion is worth the money. Definitely recommend (although I heard it's been discontinued).
Melisa L.
Kissimmee, FL
Walked into a Sephora store and was recommended this foundation by one of the ladies working there. It was matched perfectly to my skin, which is great! I always have a had time when trying to pick a shade for myself. This foundation goes on smoothly. The only downfall for me is that it is not a full coverage foundation. Although, after a couple layers, it can be. Just not as full of a coverage as I would like it to be.
Hope C.
Evansville, IN
I really enjoy the light coverage of this foundation. Some days I don't need/want much coverage and just want to even out my skin tone and this is perfect for that. Although I love the product I don't like the shade range. I have 20 ivory and it is the lightest yellow based shade and it's dark like Mac NC 25-30 I'd say. Aside from that though it's very light on the skin. Also the scent smells very potent.
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For as much money you pay for things like this you might as well spend a little more for way better quality I prefer mac over this one with mac you can collect your 6 hard plastic containers and turn them into mac and get a free lipstick where such as ulta and others doesn't you just throw away the container and also mac last longer try studio fix foundation and powder from mac works great
Hannah B.
I LOVE this stuff, and they are discontinuing it, so get it now if you want it! Hopefully the new formula will we just as good, because this stuff is the perfect foundation for no-makeup makeup. It looks like skin, yet gives enough coverage to even out the skin tone. Love that I can still see my freckles through it and that it truly lasts all day without fading or slipping around!
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin anyone have experience with this product and whats the best application for it?
Is this a good brand of make up?
How different is this product from the other products how is it on dry flaky skin
Zarielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product get clumpy or lumpy at all??
Kara M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hardly have any blemishes or imperfections on my face. It's pretty clear for the most part. I have freckles and I love them! I use dewy foundation and I use matte foundations, I love them all. This foundation captures my attention just because I don't need much coverage but I love the look of foundation. I'm wondering the experiences others have had with this foundation? How they feel about it & if they recommend it?