BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Formulated with high pigmented pressed powder Gives intense & dramatic effect Extremely long wearing Ultra soft texture offers smooth & excellent feel Available with a wide variety of shades Renders endless makeup results to match your mood see more...

Ophelia V.
Sunland, CA
For eyeshadow my favourites are actually bright colours, specifically pink and blue (or turquoise in this case), and the outcome was exceptional! Even without eyeshadow primer the product stayed on for the duration of the entire day and it was a really pretty colour.
Kayla A.
Chicopee, MA
The Makeup Forever eyeshadows are my most favorite shadows on the market, they are so pigmented & blend amazing with the other colors. I'm obsessed with them, they are pricey but well worth the money. I recommend trying them for yourself you will love them.
Christina C.
This is the prettiest turquoise shade! It literally reminds me of a beautiful mermaid! The shade is build-able and the color consistency in strong. Worn with a primer the eye shadow stays on.
ROSIE T.
Dearborn , MI
Very intense color very easy to blend expensive to get an actually kind of hard to find because they are running out of colors but the pigment stays very bright
rosalinda R.
El Cajon , CA
I truly love this color especially in the summer it looks great on your eyes it's easy to put on. And it just makes me happy to wear it.
Nicole d.
The sparkle and pigment in this is one of my favs for a very dramatic bold Smokey eye. You can’t go wrong with the bright colour against brown eyes or any other eye colour because it is so rich when it’s smoked out with a black colour.
eua t.
patras
I haven’t tried this specific color but the black one that i have is really pigmented but really easy mess up your makeup. Really pricey even though it can be replaced and compared with any drugstore eyeshadow I would not buy it again and I wouldn’t recommend it.
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
This turquoise eye shadow is the stuff of dreams! Great pigmentation and the price is excellent! It looks fantastic and lasts longer than the most! I have been using it all summer and have been getting compliments!
Lauren S.
london
I like this product because the shadow has so much pigment and so much colour pay off. I picked this up at my Sephora and I have loved it so much!!!!