40 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The unique texture of MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyeshadow is due to its high pigment density, which makes them last and last. You can obtain maximum coverage with the Matte texture; the Semi-Matte has a silky satiny feel; and the iridescent shades give a transparent sheen.Dany's Tip "If you have dark skin, try applying a light-colored shadow over the entire lid first before applying a darker color, for luminous highlights."Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my first make up for ever products. i am ADDICTED to the duo mat powder foundation and have never found its equal. well....the shadows are the same. while the color was a bit bolder than i normally go with...an almost fluorescent royal blue..it blends beautifully and is richly pigmented. even nicer than MAC. i never thought i would say that. lasts all day. gorgeous...will be buying more shades for sure. such a pretty base color. easy to blend, very pigmented...pricy but worth it.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Mercersburg, PA
Review for: Black 4
Can we just talk about the incredible matte quality of this black shadow?! Make Up For Ever...you have truly outdone yourself! This product is highly pigmented making it perfect for that sultry smokey eye all the way to being the perfect product to smoke out your black liner. Blends effortlessly which is sometimes a struggle with other black shadows. Just a stellar eye shadow color that I can't rave enough about! This makeup line is LIFE! But this black eye shadow is more than life 🙌🏼
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am CRAZY about Make Up For Ever's eyeshadows! The absolute best color payout of any eyeshadow hands down. I would recommend any of the colors I have tried (and do!) to everyone!!! The texture is not cakey after application and they tend to be long wearing. I highly recommend for any super-saturated color needs you may have.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a sample of one of these shadows from my sephora play bag in I-544. It's a pretty color, but it doesn't make me giddy like some shadows. I've played around with mine as a lid color, inner corner highlight and as a pop of sheen in the middle of the eye but I think there are shadows that I like much better than this
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Guyton, GA
Review for: Satiny Black Chocolate 172
Wonderful pigmentation. You don't have to pack it on or apply over and over again. The packaging is beautiful and there isn't really any room for improvement. There's a lot that comes in a small pan, and the color is so rich and creamy and it goes on like butter. I would buy this product a thousand times over. In love.
Guin R.
Guin R.
Brattleboro, VT
Review for: Deep Plum Shimmer Iridescent 79
I LOVE this product. The color is dark and highly pigmented without being garish, and it hast just the right amount of shimmer to make green eyes really pop. It stayed on all day without creasing or flaking, but came off cleanly with a little bit of makeup remover. This has probably become one of my go to shades.
Graciela v.
Graciela v.
Jersey city , NJ
Review for: Beige 76
In love with this eyeshadow color. Especially because it is a perfect color for the crease, it's well blending and shows a perfect natural beige for those that love natural looks. It's a perfect value and I would recommend it to everyone that's looking for a beautiful color like this one.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Review for: Cafe Latte 164
I was looking for a another transition shade to use and I heard so much great reviews about MUFE eyeshadow! This glides on smoothly and has a lot of pigmentation and is a great transition shade. I definitely recommend you buy this if you love to do your eyeshadow And live soft brows!
Maricruz A.
Maricruz A.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Black 4
This color isn't a must on my everyday makeup but I wanted it for a dark Halloween day look & this was what I grabbed. Love the pigment on this & how it was easy to blend. My eye color is dark brown so not for a daily look in my point of view. I have picked up a few more shades
Katie F.
Katie F.
Nisswa, MN
Review for: Iridescent True Blue 167
Let me begin by just saying I LOVE THIS EYE SHADOW!! Just look at this shit! I looks like a million little stars in a pot. its beyond amazing and sooooo pigmented!! I will gladly spend the expra money on better product any day!! It glides on so smooth and blends amazingly!!!
Yazmin a.
Yazmin a.
Elkhart, IN
Is this shadow good for increase
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does it wear well? Or come off easy?
Mary  D.
Mary D.
Brooklyn, NY
Will it work a smokey look ?
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
Will this show up on darker skin tones??
Christina G.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
How good is the pigment?