BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The unique texture of MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyeshadow is due to its high pigment density, which makes them last and last. You can obtain maximum coverage with the Matte texture; the Semi-Matte has a silky satiny feel; and the iridescent shades give a transparent sheen.Dany's Tip "If you have dark skin, try applying a light-colored shadow over the entire lid first before applying a darker color, for luminous highlights." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyeshadow
  • "In love with this shadow!!! So pigmented!!!! And it lasts a long time!!! Great for smokey eyes!!!!!" in 17 reviews
  • "It is a very creamy formula and the color is a great eyeshadow base and transition color for any eye color." in 15 reviews
Jamie M.
This is a hard color to do correctly, folks. But make up for ever managed it with this bad boy, for sure! Their formula is super unique because it has primer melded into the ingredients, and it shows! Truly a showstopper... not just this shade but every foil and duochrome I’ve ever purchased is next level!
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Metallic Taupe 127 more...
I got a sample of this and this is wonderful. this shade is subtle and natural on my eyes but still makes them look done. I really love that they come off so easily with a makeup remover so you’re not wiping away at your lids very hard.
Jade E.
Chicopee, MA
I love makeup forever eye shadow. It is buttery smooth. Pigmentation is amazing. Easy to blend. You can blend multiple eyeshadows without skipping. Great product highly recommend.
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
 And amazing brand, with amazing products. The first time I tried MUFE was over eight years ago, and fell in love instantly with the shadow color pay off, the quality ingredients, and the overall presentation of professionalism and beauty. Anytime I wear my   shadows, I received a ton of compliments on how bright the colors are or how rich they look. This is definitely one of the more luxurious brands, but worth every penny definitely recommend you invest in a few of their shadows if not more
Myra H.
I have a sample of one of these shadows from my sephora play bag in I-544. It's a pretty color, but it doesn't make me giddy like some shadows. I've played around with mine as a lid color, inner corner highlight and as a pop of sheen in the middle of the eye but I think there are shadows that I like much better than this
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Turquoise Shimmer 83, Iridescent True, Matte Blue, Metallic Taupe 127, Chocolate Matte, Yellow Gold, Iridescent Yellow Beige 126, Orange Coral Matte 5, Matte Cold Red, White 0, Iridescent Pearl Grey, Espresso, Metallic Copper 122, Turquoise Matte, Purple, Iridescent Lagoon Green, Yellow, Peacock Green 80, Iridescent Acid Green, Iridescent Brown Black, Other more...
THE BEST EYESHADOWS ON THE MARKET! I have never used eyeshadows of this quality ever before and nothing else can compare. They're creamy (a word that's overused in describing makeup but they truly are creamy), super pigmented and the pan sizes are crazy big. I don't get much fall out either. And you can't find the color selection in any brand like MUFE. Recommend to everyone!
Katelynn B.
Brighton, CO
I have used multiple eyeshadows and they are very good. They are easy to blend without getting dirty. The only thing I didn't like is some colors are a little chalky and the fallout is unreal, but I would definitely buy again as they are very pigmented and long wear
Ophelia V.
For eyeshadow my favourites are actually bright colours, specifically pink and blue (or turquoise in this case), and the outcome was exceptional! Even without eyeshadow primer the product stayed on for the duration of the entire day and it was a really pretty colour.
Kayla A.
Chicopee, MA
The Makeup Forever eyeshadows are my most favorite shadows on the market, they are so pigmented & blend amazing with the other colors. I'm obsessed with them, they are pricey but well worth the money. I recommend trying them for yourself you will love them.
Danielle S.
Hollidaysburg , PA
Review for: Beige more...
These eye shadows are MUFE quality. The pigment is out of this world and they are easily blended. It is a long lasting shadow and I think compared to other shadows stands on its own. I would recommend!
Yazmin a.
Elkhart, IN
Is this shadow good for increase
Sarah L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does it wear well? Or come off easy?
Mary  D.
Brooklyn, NY
Will it work a smokey look ?
Stacie S.
Will this show up on darker skin tones??
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
How good is the pigment?

Amazon