BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The unique texture of MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyeshadow is due to its high pigment density, which makes them last and last. You can obtain maximum coverage with the Matte texture; the Semi-Matte has a silky satiny feel; and the iridescent shades give a transparent sheen.Dany's Tip "If you have dark skin, try applying a light-colored shadow over the entire lid first before applying a darker color, for luminous highlights." Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Jamie M.
Review for: Turquoise Shimmer 83 more...
This is a hard color to do correctly, folks. But make up for ever managed it with this bad boy, for sure! Their formula is super unique because it has primer melded into the ingredients, and it shows! Truly a showstopper... not just this shade but every foil and duochrome I’ve ever purchased is next level!
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
Review for: Cafe Latte more...
I am actually in love with Make Up Forevers eyeshadows! The formula is very good and long lasting! I have atleast doubles of almost everything! I often use Beige or Nudes and the eye looks come out amazing! I love Make Up Forever and I definitely suggest these eyeshadows to anyone looking for something not too expensive but is amazing for the cost!
Rachael W.
Wayne, WV
Review for: Pink Brown 137, Matte Espresso 166, Olive Green 47, Matte True Brown 162, Metallic Light Beige 125, Metallic Taupe 127, Satiny Black Chocolate 172, Iridescent Yellow Beige 126, Orange Coral Matte 5, Chocolate Matte, Deep Plum Shimmer Iridescent, Brown, Yellow Gold, Dark Fawn, Metallic Copper 122, Espresso, Beige, Cafe Latte, Gray Beige, Iridescent Brown Black, Other more...
Love love lovd these eyeshadows! I love my browns and warm toned colors. This brand stays on really well and blends wonderfully. I uses this product quite a bit, def a fav. Suuper easy to apply and to use, I wouod reccomend this product to anyone!
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Metallic Taupe 127 more...
I got a sample of this and this is wonderful. this shade is subtle and natural on my eyes but still makes them look done. I really love that they come off so easily with a makeup remover so you’re not wiping away at your lids very hard.
Jade E.
Chicopee, MA
I love makeup forever eye shadow. It is buttery smooth. Pigmentation is amazing. Easy to blend. You can blend multiple eyeshadows without skipping. Great product highly recommend.
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
 And amazing brand, with amazing products. The first time I tried MUFE was over eight years ago, and fell in love instantly with the shadow color pay off, the quality ingredients, and the overall presentation of professionalism and beauty. Anytime I wear my   shadows, I received a ton of compliments on how bright the colors are or how rich they look. This is definitely one of the more luxurious brands, but worth every penny definitely recommend you invest in a few of their shadows if not more
Myra H.
I have a sample of one of these shadows from my sephora play bag in I-544. It's a pretty color, but it doesn't make me giddy like some shadows. I've played around with mine as a lid color, inner corner highlight and as a pop of sheen in the middle of the eye but I think there are shadows that I like much better than this
Katelynn B.
Brighton, CO
I have used multiple eyeshadows and they are very good. They are easy to blend without getting dirty. The only thing I didn't like is some colors are a little chalky and the fallout is unreal, but I would definitely buy again as they are very pigmented and long wear
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Turquoise Shimmer 83, Iridescent True, Matte Cold Red, Metallic Taupe 127, Chocolate Matte, Iridescent Yellow Beige 126, Orange Coral Matte 5, Matte Blue, Yellow Gold, White 0, Iridescent Pearl Grey, Metallic Copper 122, Espresso, Turquoise Matte, Purple, Iridescent Lagoon Green, Yellow, Peacock Green 80, Iridescent Acid Green, Iridescent Brown Black, Other more...
THE BEST EYESHADOWS ON THE MARKET! I have never used eyeshadows of this quality ever before and nothing else can compare. They're creamy (a word that's overused in describing makeup but they truly are creamy), super pigmented and the pan sizes are crazy big. I don't get much fall out either. And you can't find the color selection in any brand like MUFE. Recommend to everyone!
Ophelia V.
Sunland, CA
Review for: Turquoise Shimmer 83 more...
For eyeshadow my favourites are actually bright colours, specifically pink and blue (or turquoise in this case), and the outcome was exceptional! Even without eyeshadow primer the product stayed on for the duration of the entire day and it was a really pretty colour.
Yazmin a.
Elkhart, IN
Is this shadow good for increase
Sarah L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does it wear well? Or come off easy?
Mary  D.
Brooklyn, NY
Will it work a smokey look ?
Stacie S.
Will this show up on darker skin tones??
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
How good is the pigment?