BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The unique texture of MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyeshadow is due to its high pigment density, which makes them last and last. You can obtain maximum coverage with the Matte texture; the Semi-Matte has a silky satiny feel; and the iridescent shades give a transparent sheen.Dany's Tip "If you have dark skin, try applying a light-colored shadow over the entire lid first before applying a darker color, for luminous highlights."Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Jade E.
Chicopee, MA
I love makeup forever eye shadow. It is buttery smooth. Pigmentation is amazing. Easy to blend. You can blend multiple eyeshadows without skipping. Great product highly recommend.
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
Review for: Cafe Latte 164 more...
I am actually in love with Make Up Forevers eyeshadows! The formula is very good and long lasting! I have atleast doubles of almost everything! I often use Beige or Nudes and the eye looks come out amazing! I love Make Up Forever and I definitely suggest these eyeshadows to anyone looking for something not too expensive but is amazing for the cost!
Sarah L.
Hutto
The pigmentation and side of these shadows are no joke.
A little pricey for each color but so worth it. It’s hard finding opaque matte shades that are true to color.
Would buy again.
Rachael W.
WAYNE, WV
Review for: Pink Brown 137, Matte Espresso 166, Olive Green 47, Matte True Brown 162, Metallic Light Beige 125, Metallic Taupe 127, Satiny Black Chocolate 172, Iridescent Yellow Beige 126, Orange Coral Matte 5, Chocolate Matte 29, Deep Plum Shimmer Iridescent 79, Brown 98, Yellow Gold 10, Dark Fawn 129, Metallic Copper 122, Espresso 17, Beige 76, Cafe Latte 164, Gray Beige 165, Iridescent Brown Black 139, Other more...
Love love lovd these eyeshadows! I love my browns and warm toned colors. This brand stays on really well and blends wonderfully. I uses this product quite a bit, def a fav. Suuper easy to apply and to use, I wouod reccomend this product to anyone!
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Metallic Taupe 127 more...
I got a sample of this and this is wonderful. this shade is subtle and natural on my eyes but still makes them look done. I really love that they come off so easily with a makeup remover so you’re not wiping away at your lids very hard.
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
 And amazing brand, with amazing products. The first time I tried MUFE was over eight years ago, and fell in love instantly with the shadow color pay off, the quality ingredients, and the overall presentation of professionalism and beauty. Anytime I wear my   shadows, I received a ton of compliments on how bright the colors are or how rich they look. This is definitely one of the more luxurious brands, but worth every penny definitely recommend you invest in a few of their shadows if not more
Myra H.
I have a sample of one of these shadows from my sephora play bag in I-544. It's a pretty color, but it doesn't make me giddy like some shadows. I've played around with mine as a lid color, inner corner highlight and as a pop of sheen in the middle of the eye but I think there are shadows that I like much better than this
Cecilia C.
I love the pigmentation on these I have the bright yellow shade and it's beautiful. Not chalky at all it's smooth and perfect. Only problem is I'm somehow allergic to it, which is weird because I have not had an allergic reaction to other makeup brands or even other products by make up for ever. But every time I wear this eyeshadow my eyes water and ruins the whole look. I would t buy again just because I'm allergic but I recommend going to sephora and testing it for yourselves.
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Turquoise Shimmer 83, Iridescent True Blue 167, Matte Cold Red 158, Metallic Taupe 127, Chocolate Matte 29, Iridescent Yellow Beige 126, Orange Coral Matte 5, Matte Blue 159, Yellow Gold 10, White 0, Iridescent Pearl Grey 170, Metallic Copper 122, Espresso 17, Turquoise Matte 72, Purple 92, Iridescent Lagoon Green 168, Yellow 2, Peacock Green 80, Iridescent Acid Green 171, Iridescent Brown Black 139, Other more...
THE BEST EYESHADOWS ON THE MARKET! I have never used eyeshadows of this quality ever before and nothing else can compare. They're creamy (a word that's overused in describing makeup but they truly are creamy), super pigmented and the pan sizes are crazy big. I don't get much fall out either. And you can't find the color selection in any brand like MUFE. Recommend to everyone!
Katelynn B.
Brighton, CO
I have used multiple eyeshadows and they are very good. They are easy to blend without getting dirty. The only thing I didn't like is some colors are a little chalky and the fallout is unreal, but I would definitely buy again as they are very pigmented and long wear
Yazmin a.
Elkhart, IN
Is this shadow good for increase
Sarah L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does it wear well? Or come off easy?
Mary  D.
Brooklyn, NY
Will it work a smokey look ?
Stacie S.
Will this show up on darker skin tones??
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
How good is the pigment?