BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love these eyelashes because they look so long & make your eyes look beautiful. I think that having longer lashes is so pretty. These lashes are pretty easy to apply but it does take some focus. I would definitely buy these again because I got so many compliments on them!
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I love to use them as they enhance the look and look really beautiful eyes, I like because they do not look so extravagant a look with volume and many eyelashes but they look natural and not exaggerated, I only use them for special occasions and I love them.
Adore T.
Langston, OK
Makes my eyebrows look thick and I love it so much I love every type of makeup it really doesn't matter just don't have the money for it
Toya J.
To die for lashes lightweight fluffy. You have to try them worth the price able to use more than once if installed properly and cleaned
Kourtney L.
Boynton Beach, Fl
They're like "your lashes but better" great for a natural look or a night out. Although not really beginner friendly
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
These are some of the best fake eyelashes I have used in a while. I wore this same lashes to my junior and senior proms. They help up very well and were extremely comfortable. I would definitely buy these again.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I think that Make Up Forever is a fantastic brand so when i saw these eye lashes it was a no Brainer. I was NOT disappointed.
Savannah C.
I love a good pair of fake eye lashes! they are the perfect way to spice up any outfit! These have a nice full effect that can sharpen the look of any eye!
Shelby F.
Kennewick, WA
I love love love these eyelashes! They stay in all day compared to other falsies I've used, great packaging as well I was impressed, first time use but I I am definitely going to go buy these falsies again
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Make Up For Ever makes some great products, this is no exception. The bands are not too rigid or too pliable making it perfect for moderate fake lash wear-ers to enjoy! They also have tons of different styles, shapes and sizes to choose from!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
Anyone used these on a bride before?
Skyler W.
Ham Lake, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they long or kinda short ?