BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 26 Bayly
  • "Okay give you a dramatic look like wow she got some lashes you don't need to be looking you just see if she got lashes this is what you need because these are full on down you're at last." in 4 reviews
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are easy to use lashes with a dramatic look. They stayed on for the whole night and were easy to apply. They work best for full face, dramatic looks. I would not suggest them for a natural look. They are obviously false lashes. But for extravagant look, they are perfect.
Estrella T.
Love love love these lashes! They give lengthy and volume to my natural lashes. They do last a while if you take care of them. I am a first time buyer and I plan on repurchasing them. I do recommend these lashes!
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
Jasmine W.
These are close to natural with a pop. I like to wear them to work because they blend and are not dramatic and noticeable like that..... The strip quality I would say is good but I'm not to trilled on the price.
Sacha D.
Fav lashes by makeup forever! beautiful length and i always get compliments when i wear these lashes... comfortable, lightweight and always my go to lash!
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
I suggest you wear these for costume wear of a super dramatic look because these look DRAMATIC!!!!!!!! They thickened my eyelashes x100000!
Lesa T.
Love this! They are affordable and look great! I normally get these when CVS has an awesome deal on it! Definitely would recommend!
Haley G.
I like these eyelashes because my are so light you can't see them and these help give me that pop when needed.
Gabby M.
South El Monte, CA
I love these eyelashes . There the best. There super easy to apply . I would
Gladly and happily repurchase
Dulce H.
I never tried it but I heard friends how use it. They love it so I'm willing to try. I love this