MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 22 Gianna uploaded by Shamika L.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 22 Gianna
  • "When i go for a dramatic look i always use these bad boys! by far my favorite lashes! it is super easy to put on and fit my eye shape real quick! i love to purchase multiples of these they are very well priced! I'm always using these and always receive comploments with them." in 3 reviews
Shamika L.
RICHARDSON, TX
Omg, I went to Sephora to receive a full face make over for a photo shoot I was doing and these were BOMB! They were just long and full enough. They weren't heavy at all and absolutely beautiful.
Natasha P.
Kaylyn C.
Boone, NC
These lashes are awesome. They are so wispy and give a great look to any makeup look. They are long lasting and feel great on the eyes. I bought it at sephora. And would definitely recommend to anyone.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
Omg these lashes 😍 They're wonderful if you're looking for a dramatic/bold look. My friend had a house party and I wore these! I loved how they looked on me. I got so many compliments on my make up. I felt so confident. I would highly recommend these!
Komal P.
Rosenberg, TX
Personally, I believe these were a little expensive and were also way too heavy on my eyes. They are super dramatic and I would not use them repeatedly especially for casual nights out. Good product for a dramatic eye!
MEENAWATTY N.
Waterbury, CT
These lashes are super full and sexy looking...good for a daye night or clubing.. feels kind of heavy on your lashes at first if your not a ever day lash wearer...but gets confortable after a while..
Ava T.
Universal Cty, TX
Going for a dramatic look? These are the perfect lashes for it! Was a little wide for my eye but if you give a little snip on the outside of lashes it will look just as good.
Taylor H.
My favorite thing about these lashes is the curve it has toward the end of the lashes. It draws more attention to the eyes while still keeping is sexy and flirty!
Alexis D.
These lashes will definitely give you that little extra something that takes your look to the next level. They are appropriate to where anywhere, even if it's going to a party or going to dinner with friends.
Mary B.
Alton, IL
These are for a girls night out. I wear eyelashes usually on the weekends. They are very easy to put on and take off they last all day