MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 21 Floriane

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 21 Floriane!
How would you rate this product?
I like these but aren't very appealing as u can't really see them in the pictures or that. They're easy to put on and they do give a good look just not appealing to me. I wouldn't really buy again as they didn't suit my look x
Ponto Chique
Eu amei esses cílios tanto, eu ainda sou meu primeiro par! Eles são fáceis de lavar e restyle, desde que você seja gentil com eles e trate com cuidado, eles podem durar muito tempo! Eu tive meu primeiro par por alguns meses, só esgotando as noites de data, então eu já vi mais de 5 anos neles. Vai comprar de novo.
Makeup Forever never fails me! I love how these lashes look and can be used many times without it looking ugly. Sephora carries these lashes if you don't know where to get them. I highly recommend these lashes.
I don't really use false lashes that often but those are very naturally looking. They're thin and they look amazing with a coat of mascara on them.
Miami fl
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 21 Floriane uploaded by Diosmery suero X.
These lashes I bought them in forever they came out very good they were like any professional giving my makeup a fantastic touch I love them
Miami Floria, FL
mis favorita jajjaaa de verdadq ue me deja una mirada muy sexy y es facil de poner se aplica facil y te deja los ojos super llamativos
calle 4 local 5-29 Patiecitos
Me encantan, yo las he reusado hasta 2 veces para maquillajes sencillos o de fiesta y me gusta como realza la mirada
Lindos, bem natural essa mascara de cílios e é muito boa. Nunca testei, mas ja gostei.