MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip  153 Kareth

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 153 Kareth

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip  153 Kareth
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 153 Kareth
melissa l.
melissa l.
Chino, CA
grate eye lashes rhey make your eyes pop an you always look grate very long lasting and affordabal and you can spice up your look with then
Madison T.
Madison T.
Lakewood, CA
I love how the lashes transition into my natural lash line. They aren't too bulky and actually look like they are my natural lashes.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Moberly, MO
I didn't care for these lashes. I like a full lash not ones that look like they came in pieces. I will not use these again.
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used these on someone. They said they liked them. I used them once but didn't really like them. They were okay.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Not my favorite. Feel sort of fake on my lashes. Look unrealistic and nothing like the picture. Would not recommend
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Não gostei muito não até porque cílios postiços são para aumentar e esse não vai dar diferença
Randi H.
Randi H.
Murrieta , CA
I like these lashes. I think they look really natural. Just make sure you use mascara to blend them with your real lashes.
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I had try
Make up for ever eyelashes
They are relly good
Trust me
Try it
I love it
Aurora W.
Aurora W.
Pretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty goodPretty good
Eem W.
Eem W.
Taigum
I used mascara to blend these in and they were pretty good. I've had them for 3 months and still use them, the packaging in which it came in was quite nice and I found them easy to apply with Duo last glue.