BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Anayely A.
Whittier, CA
I love love love>>>!!! make up forever brand. these lashes add such a dramatic looks to any eye make up, your able to capture everyone's eyes by there natural yet dramatic looking that are light weight.
Jo Lynn G.
San Antonio, TX
So beautiful & great for costume looks whether it be cosplay or even for Halloween. Easy to apply & just as easy to take off. Work very well with natural looks but also smokey looks as well. Great product if you're looking for a dramatic look. Amazing buy.
Noel S.
St. Louis , Missouri
I used these on Halloween to go with my costume.They blend well with my own lashes. I got many compliments that night but I hated that they didn't last long.
Emily M.
Hingham, MA
These are good quality, but they are very weird. I can't really think of any practical purpose for these. Maybe they would work for halloween?
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN
These are the easiest to use for starters. Realistic and soft. Easy on the eyes ~ LITERALLY! If you haven't tried these, please do so.
Ariel E.
Casselberry, FL
they make your eyes pop even more than when you use mascara and this was my very first time using this item.
Abby T.
It looks a bit funky but if that is your style it is for you. Personally my opinion is okay not bad.
member-307c39e38
New York
I love this . I do photoshoot and I love to us them . They are so different I love hem soooooo much
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Did not stay on as long as i would have liked. I did really like the look of them though
Abbie M.
These are perfect for that crazy looking eyelash. If you want to look poppin, I would definitely try these!
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
How does it work ?
Kaleigh G.
How long do these stay on for? Would they last a night at prom?