MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 15 Kristen uploaded by Ana Maria B.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I have been thinking about trying these, but was affraid of how b...1 Answers
  • Are these lashes good ? is it 100% human hair or plastic ?1 Answers
  • Does eyelash glue come with this product?1 Answers
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
imagine lush, natural looking eyelashes for $20. Imagine no further As these are them! I bought these for a wedding in Greece and received tons of compliments. They are glam without looking fake and best of all they don't irritate your eyes.
These are great falsies but I had to trim them down. Way down. In my opinion Make-up forever markets more towards runway or "big fashion" looks rather than every-day look and this, to me, is one of those products. Don't get me wrong, my motto is go hard or go home but these lasher were a little much for me.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 15 Kristen is a good product. I like the dramatic look it gave my eyes, but I had a reaction to the glue that was provided on the lashes.
Karla J.
Medley, FL
Use of these tabs once and the truth if I find that are good quality but personally my feeling does not like me to use these false eyelashes think it is not being used
jazlin c.
Vallejo, CA
i really like or should i say LOOVEE these lashes very fun yet classic easily able to apply such a unique brand nice packaging . and they are very soft
Marylou A.
Torrance, CA
These are my fave wear them everyday ! Cannot go out without them they are a part of me lol I always come home with six pairs !!!!
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
Create such a dramatic look have to love these even though they aren't the cheapest ive seen by far but they are a great product
Mallory H.
Dozier, AL
I absolutely love these eyelashes. They are not hard to apply and look amazing! I definitely recommend this product!
Bella G.
Hesperia, CA
This lash strip is super amazing and works so amazing. I didn't know that lashes could be so amazing
Alondra C.
Mission, TX
Five stars definitely, they are awesome! Really easy to apply&confortable to wear on a daily basis.
Sara C.
Osborn, MO
I have been thinking about trying these, but was affraid of how bad it would hurt coming off.. are they easy to put on and take off.. and painless
adilene B.
Chino, CA
Are these lashes good ? is it 100% human hair or plastic ?
Estrella M.
San Jose, CA
Does eyelash glue come with this product?