BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
Not for shy people The eyelashes are amazing, they make my lashes lool more full. No room for improvements. The best I have ever worn, they stay on for day, until I amready to give my eyelashes a break. Great price.I . I would recommend this product to family and friends
Sally M.
Sally M.
Fremont, IN
Sara A.
Sara A.
Jamestown, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makeup forever never fails me! These lashes don't compliment my green eyes, but they are a super cute find for Halloween! Price isn't too high, very affordable. Definitely would buy again for any costume accessory.
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Fort Mohave, AZ
I got these for Halloween and they stay on for quite a long time all Halloween party. So yeah they are great but really bright.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Mcallen, TX
These eyelashes are not my everyday kind of eyelash but for a costume or Halloween party is where I would wear them.
I used these for the pride parade and the Coachella. Every my style. My girls loved it.
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Nice quality eye lash for the price. Many extravagant eye lashes must be bought at costume shops and are costume quality. I love this brand of lashes for the price.
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
LEAR23049 Hillary C.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, FL 33 195.
Excelente make up for ever, lo recomiendo al 100% no se arrepentiran de usarlos, es muy, muy, muy bueno.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
These colorful eyelashes aren't your normal eyelashes these are fun funky eyelashes for a fun night out
Quinlyn F.