BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 140 Artemis
  • "Those eyelashes are so glamorous and chic ! I love them They stay on for a lot of hours and the look great ! My eye color is brown. Those aren't so much expensive " in 3 reviews
Elizabeth M.
This product is for people that like to add a little fun spunky touch to their look. the little jewels add a little sparkle to your eyes and people gave a lot of fun comments on them.
Jessica P.
Really tacky looking & not high quality. Probably fine for a costume where you only need them to stay on for a short time but definitely not for "everyday" type of wear!
Amy R.
San Antonio, TX
I love the dramatic look these give my eyes. I love drama. My makeup is an expression, and Make Up For Ever Eyelashes really deliver.
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I think that these are possibly the ugliest fake eyelashes I have ever seen! They look like something you would wear for halloween.
Madison B.
Don't look very nice, hard to put on to some extent, and also gives a really fake appearance as well as looking clumpy
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA
This make up forever lashes is awesome! I love how thick it is. It looks good on me. I recommend you guys to try it!
Kimberly R.
Clifton, NJ
As u can see they're cute but who would actually wear this on their eyes? The rhinestones make it too uncomfortable
member-74c9cd536
They are excellent for creating dramatic looks, costumes, for competition and that kind of makeups.
Maria H.
Kavala
Those eyelashes are so glamorous and chic ! I love them
Elizabeth A.
Montreal
These eyelashes are pretty cute but I personally wouldn't wear then... But they would be good to wear on halloween, or to a costume part I guess.