MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 135 Bernadette

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm ashamed to say I did use these eyelashes for a theme party. BUT that was the only time I wore them. They stayed on for quite a while and didn't make me look like a hot mess. Make up forever is a good brand and I'm surprised that people don't use it more often.
Katie M.
These are okay lashes, not my very favorite but I bought them to try them out but wasn't too fond of them. It was my first time using them. I personally think they were okay price wise, my eye color is a dark brown. I do not think I would buy again, but maybe I will give them another try.
Aricka P.
Hampton, VA
Beautiful lashes, makes my eyes pop and I get complements each time I wear them! Very light weight not heavy at all and very easy to apply !
Jordan Z.
Very dramatic lashes for an event of night out. Super cute and can be worn to the right event. Lasted all night and I absolutely loved them!
Sara O.
Just like the name, it's dramatic! Great for a costume party for a fairy or butterfly or jungle creature. Makes your lashes pop!
DeAnna D.
Middlefield, OH
How gorgeous are these?! I wore them for halloween once and had so many compliments. They are super easy to put on and remove.
jean a.
Spring Valley, NY
It feels so natural when i wear it its the bomb i loved it and actually i ran out of it i really need one rn
Que S.
I used these for a costume party. I was poison ivy and these were perfect. Doubled them for a dramatic look.
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Perfect for Halloween Higley recommend this and their very comfortable too
Dayna B.
Honestly, these were just for a Halloween costume, so i didn't really need anything this expensive, but I though it would be fun to try.... My adhesive wasn't the best, but I found that more than anything else they were in my eyes the whole night. Good quality, but I thing they need pretty good adhesive to stay for long.