MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 134 Mikki

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable. see more...

Michelle A.
Waynesboro, PA
I love these. I love loreal though. Individual lashes look more realistic i think. I prefer these over the whole strip. Easy to apply. Last until you take them off. Essentially what lashes should do :)
Olivia T.
Gwynn Oak, MD
I usually get my eyelashes done, I get the 2 n half hour eyelash extensions but when I don't feel like it my cousin will apple the lashes for me quickly and these are the lattes that I use. Don't have anything bad to say I'm just not really in to strip lashes
Sasha S.
Stunning and dramatic. light on the eyes with a very workable band. lasted for 8 hours worth of wear time and stayed intact to be able to reuse.
Jenny E.
These lashes are so fun and perfect for adding some glam to your Halloween costume. They were the perfect touch.
Los Angeles, CA
Makes .e feel like a princesses and it's super small and light like a feather I have like 10 of the super cute
Mia G.
New Braunfels, TX
Something to wear if you're going out to a wild party but only if you're a bit more on the bold side
Brenda R.
Provo, UT
Good for a look when its Halloween. I personally dont like these but if you do then you do you.
Winessa H.
Perfect fit for the eyes. Would recommend for anyone who loves false lashes ❤️

Ashley C.
l love these eyelashes they give me a dramatic look especially when lm going for a carnival or clubbing l use them most of the time and the packaging is really nice
Shakiah T.
These fun looking lashes by make up forever are cheap and easy to use, just apply the glue then the lash on top. 10/10 would use again, they last all through the night / day .