MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 120 Didi

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Chelsey M.
Pinckney, MI
i love falses... but not as much as i love this falses! i would compare it to the kiss false lashes but theses are better. i actually got it in one of my walmart beauty boxes i love the packaging it is really pretty i would recommend it to any one who loves false lashes as much as i do!
Rebecca A.
San Jose, CA
Great lashes if you are going for a more dramatic makeup effect but I wouldn't do a lot of shadow or eyeliner . their so cute on their own all you need is some foundation and some highlight with these lashes would be so cute
Genesis B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so beautiful and so I really love the texture and the thick band ... Personally it's my preference but makeup forever has the best eyelash glue out there that comes with these lashes but it's worth every penny!
Jessica W.
Bogue chitto , MS
Love these, love a dramatic look, very easy to apply, I'm a repeat user, I will eventually own them all lol, comparison with others they are a lot softer, my eye color is blue, and yes I will be buying again!
Mahenoor K.
Holy moly. After using almost every brand from lily Galichi to huda beauty. This has to be my fave. I keep coming back to these. They last the whole night through sweat and dancing and can be reused with no problem!
Maggie T.
Las Cruces, NM
ive tried theys eyelashed by makeup for ever and they were georgous but just not for me. the lashes were to thick and I like a more natural look. I bought them at ultra.
Amanda C.
Corvallis, OR
Didn't like them they didn't stay on like most I'd tried in the past and the glue made the rest of my make up smear or not go on at all and they didn't look right on me
sanjana k.
Love these! they are perfect for a night out when you want just a little something extra!:) great value and easy to use, especially if u are knew to the eyelash world!!
Trude M.
Kearny, NJ
Did not like these. They are way too thick. I felt like i was wearing curtains on my eyes. I wore these for an hour and ripped them off.
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
I love these lashes cause you can cut them up to the length you want them. You can use them over again. They are beautiful on your eyes
Noemí C.
Fort worth, TX
Can somebody post pics on these please?
Alexandra V.