BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Allison L.
These lashes are your typical not really dramatic lash
There is nothing wrong with the lash if you really don't like a bold lash I just would prefer a bold one . There are drugstore lashes that you could find for half the price and look a lot better. I would not recommend
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
These make me look like I have baby doll eyes and my husband loves it! They are so flattering on my small eyes and I just snipped the end to fit. Pricey but worth every penny. I recommend this to my clients when they ask me who does my eyelash extensions.
Ruby C.
Northridge, CA
I love how natural these lashes look, and they don't weigh down your eyelashes or feel too heavy. I love the quality because they have lasted me for over 10 uses. I highly recommend for people wanted to invest in a good pair of false eye lashes! :)
Seanna H.
These look really good, especially when you take pictures. There's no room for improvement, it's just great. My eye color is brown and it clashes perfectly with my eyes. I'll keep buying this again and again.
Ernie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with eyelashes. This is one of my favorites. I did had to adjust it a bit to my eye but so far the prettiest lashes I've tried.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN
I have chinky Asian eyes and these are awesome to bring out the shape of my eyes. Isn't too long or too thick.
Alyssa Y.
San Bernardino, CA
I love how long and semi thick they are! Don't look overly dramatic but still make my eyes look fabulous!
Marry L.
I love these lashes they are awesome for taking selfis n your eyes look more eide and beautiful.
I personally dont like them there ugly hard to put on and not natural
They đź‘Ž
Andreiina E.
yo amo estas pestañas ya que no se le dan un cambio muy notorio a mis ojos en verdad me fascinan aunque al comienzo no me gustaban pero era xq no me las sabia poner ahora son mis favoritas dan un toque genial para una mirada muy impactante recomendadisimo