BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Krista G.
I am a fan of false eyelashes, so I tried these out. They were alright, I personally did not like how they looked on my eyes, maybe someone else would have better luck than I did. Even though I did not have much luck with this brand, I wont tell people not to buy it because everyone is different :)
Stefy I.
Fayetteville, AR
These are okay lashes not really a big fan it made the look a bit messy only tried them one not buying agian it just wasn't a great look for me. I'd rather buy a different brand of lashes. I recommend these lashes if you like a mess sultry kind of look.
Anna H.
These eye lashes are okay. Not over powering or to dramatic good for an everyday look but they kind of irritate my eyes after a few hours
zariah l.
San Francisco, CA
I love these lashes. they create the dramactic look without being tooo over powering. I will most definitely buy these again
Marina A.
Mendota, CA
These are my go to lashes! They look so cute on! They do not look fake on me when I put them on that's why I love them
Karolyn H.
Caldwell, ID
They make you look like a Barbie and I love the way they make my eyes look and how people complement me
Ione A.
Sometimes they are a bit to long but I love them ! They make the eye look very nice and open
Christina H.
Love these lashes, makes my eyes look better and more sultry. Will purchase again.
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver , BC
These look absolutely gorgeous on the eyes, however the band is so thin that no matter what I do for some reason it always wants to lift up. It can't get a good grip on my eyes! Not worth the $$
Bleidys B.
estas pestañas postizas son super comodas, no molestan mis pjps y puedeo salir a la calle y nadie nota que son postizas, son muy buenas la verdad.